PDA

View Full Version : Weird problem with hands

Diesel7
05-08-2010, 08:02 AM
HEM v.1.10.04b

Played 2 tabling match deep with Run It Twice and only 125 hands out of 128 hands gets shown in HEM, but looks like they all imported.

What happed is, during match I've received long long error pop ups from HEM, found a problem why( because my hard disk space was used up). I've cleaned up HDD space, did FULL/VACUUM ANALYZE and REINDEX, but doesn't help.

For example next hand with Run It Twice is NOT showing up in HEM:

Full Tilt Poker Game #20670030148: Table Alameda (heads up, deep) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 6:03:55 ET - 2010/05/08
Seat 1: v($440)
Seat 2: h($762.50)
posts the small blind of $2
posts the big blind of $4
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to h [Ks Js]
h raises to $8
v raises to $28
h has 15 seconds left to act
h raises to $98
v has 15 seconds left to act
v raises to $440, and is all in
h calls $342
Players agree to Run It Twice
v shows [9c Tc]
h shows [Ks Js]
*** FLOP 1 *** [9s Td Jh]
*** TURN 1 *** [9s Td Jh] [Jd]
*** RIVER 1 *** [9s Td Jh Jd] [6s]
*** FLOP 2 *** [2d 5s Ac]
*** TURN 2 *** [2d 5s Ac] [7s]
*** RIVER 2 *** [2d 5s Ac 7s] [8c]
*** SHOW DOWN 1 ***
v shows two pair, Jacks and Tens
h shows three of a kind, Jacks
*** SHOW DOWN 2 ***
v shows Ace Ten high
h shows Ace King high
h wins pot 1 ($439.50) with three of a kind, Jacks
h wins pot 2 ($439.50) with Ace King high
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $880 | Rake $1
*** SUMMARY 1 ***
Pot 1 $439.50
Board: [9s Td Jh Jd 6s]
Seat 1: v (big blind) showed [9c Tc] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Tens
Seat 2: h (small blind) showed [Ks Js] and won ($439.50) with three of a kind, Jacks
*** SUMMARY 2 ***
Pot 2 $439.50
Board: [2d 5s Ac 7s 8c]
Seat 1: v (big blind) showed [9c Tc] and lost with Ace Ten high
Seat 2: h (small blind) showed [Ks Js] and won ($439.50) with Ace King high

But another two Run It Twice hands DO show up in HEM, but in replayer it shows only as one time board run.

Pls, help. Thanks.

Diesel7
05-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Hello?

morny
05-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Imports fine for me, its normal that HM only shows the 1 run in the hand history but it does record the correct amount, the database wasnt structured to hold 2 runs for 1 hand ID.

I suspect running out of space might have messed something up in your database, possible that it was in the middle of running a write to the database when it ran out of space or something

can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and try importing the hands and see if there is still errors

Diesel7
05-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Ok, then how to fix this problem, so missing hands would show up in HEM?

Also, if it's normal for HEM in replayer to see run it twice hand, but only see one turn and river cards, but this makes no sense. I've played out hand with two turns and rivers and i want to see them in replayer. Will it be implemented soon?

Thanks.

morny
05-09-2010, 06:08 PM
if it's normal for HEM in replayer to see run it twice hand, but only see one turn and river cards, but this makes no sense.

I said its normal HM only shows 1? The way it works is it calculates the won/lost from both but there is nowhere in the database to store the details of the hands for both hands so it just shows the 1st hand.

As i mentioned it would require restructuring the whole database just to accomodate runittwice hands, but feel free to suggest it in the suggestions forum. The current solution allowed runittwice hands to be quickly added but to see both will be a bigger job so it will most likely require a longer wait

There doesn't seem to a problem with the hand you said wouldn't import so it must be your database, have you tried creating a new database and importing it? Does it pickup the missing hands then?

Diesel7
05-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Yes, it did corrected problem. But how to make original DB to work, I don't want to mess it up.

fozzy71
05-10-2010, 10:18 PM
You want to migrate to the new DB.

*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips)

r0me0X
05-20-2010, 09:34 PM
hi there
i have latest version of HM and just 2 days ago i had to make new databese...when i am reviewing my biggest loses im sessions i can see i have lost AA for 1 bi ...the hand is there .... but when i click on hands in HM filter it on today, the same hand is missing there ??? :eek:

Sarek
05-21-2010, 05:47 AM
set time filter to "current month" (or so on) and try to find this hand
problem may consist in time point when HM thinks your day begins - and when room time differs from timezone setting on your PC

look at menu items
Options - Misc - Day starts at
and Options - Adjust site import times

r0me0X
05-21-2010, 06:58 AM
set time filter to "current month" (or so on) and try to find this hand
problem may consist in time point when HM thinks your day begins - and when room time differs from timezone setting on your PC

look at menu items
Options - Misc - Day starts at
and Options - Adjust site import times

fixed , i have marked pound tables instead of Euro in the filter for hands
thnx for quick reply man