PDA

View Full Version : I put up a total of $2,000 on FullTilt, HEM says I am losing $6,460.00 in tournaments

Natchez Too
05-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Hi,

I think it is just my lack of understanding of:

1) How the program works, and
2) How to read what it is telling me.

Since I started playing on FullTilt 3 1/2 years ago I have deposited a total of $2,000.00. I was a consistant loser, although only in small increments in low buy-in tournaments until the last 13 months. Since then I have taken my account from a $14.00 balance to $650.00.

HEM says this was in 4,062 tournaments, with a ROI% of -44.6%, In the Money 20.4%, $/hr -$5.95, and an average buy-in of $3.57.

I don't understand why HEM is showing that I lost $6,460.00 in tournaments considering that I only deposited $2,000 and have $650.00 now.

Help?

Natchez Too

morny
05-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Its really impossible to tell from the information, request all your hand histories and tourney summaries from full tilt and try importing them into a new database, it may be that 3 and 1/2 years ago HM didnt import certain tourneys properly, in fact i think HM is around less than 3 years and tournament support is probably around only about 1-2 years

Natchez Too
05-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Its really impossible to tell from the information, request all your hand histories and tourney summaries from full tilt and try importing them into a new database, it may be that 3 and 1/2 years ago HM didnt import certain tourneys properly, in fact i think HM is around less than 3 years and tournament support is probably around only about 1-2 years

Morny,

I did, in fact, get my hand histories and tourney summaries from FullTilt and imported them into a new database. My local computer guy and I did this in a "Teamviewer" session guided by fozzy71 back on or about March 2, 2010. At the end of that session we all thought that everything was working correctly.

You, and the program's results, seem to be telling me that it isn't. I cannot imagine that many people are having this many problems or your product would stop selling.

Please tell me what to do next. Go back to fozzy in a teamview session?

Thanks,

Natcheztoo

a.k.a.Also
05-07-2010, 09:22 PM
HEM doesn't track your bankroll (yet?)
What it's saying is you have wagered 4062x $3.57 av in tournies = $14501.
Multiply that figure by your ROI gives the -$6460 figure.

How does this compare to your sharkscope results?

And how do the HEM results look if you filter the date from when you started building back up from your $14.

Nice recovery by the way - keep that graph heading upwards now!