PDA

View Full Version : Valid license failed?!?

denks
05-07-2010, 02:19 AM
Had HEM working for a while (about a year) on a purchased license. I have never shared this license with anybody. Was playing earlier today all OK, I try firing up another session and get the message "A valid license could not be obtained for "Holdem Manager". Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

Is the registration server down or has someone cracked my rego code and somehow voided my key? There have not even been any Windows updates since it last worked so absolutely nothing system wise has changed.

netsrak
05-07-2010, 04:30 AM
There should be a "Details" button with the exact error message. Or please check the file reg.log in the logs subfolder of the HM installation path.

Please check this too: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/20612-registration-problems-find-solution-here.html

If you cant figure it out please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase details and attach the file reg.log.

denks
05-07-2010, 04:36 AM
I bought this and registered it about a year ago. I was not trying to register a newly purchased copy, it was running fine a few hours earlier when I played a several hour session. There were no Windows updates run in that time period, the system is as it was when working. I have since tried updating to the latest version to see if that fixed the problem, no success.

Friday, May 07, 2010 5:52:50 PM: A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdem Manager'. Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

Reason:
No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.
Serial number not provided.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (XXX)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.
Cannot validate license at server.
Could not perform validation request: VALIDATE.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (PR2-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Omaha Small Stakes (SOM-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Omaha Professional (POM-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (XXX)" in HoldemManager.
The form was closed before the operation was completed.
This machine has not been activated.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

I have replaced the license code with XXX, the rest is verbatim.

netsrak
05-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Your license is deactivated. Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase details.

denks
05-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Your license is deactivated. Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase details.

Ummmm.... wow!?!

I have contacted sales as directed, forwarding the details. I purchased this through a Cardrunners offer early last year and have also provided my Cardrunners (was with Stox at the time) email add and username if anybody needs to check things with them - I certainly have nothing to hide on this.

denks
05-07-2010, 08:12 PM
My mistake - I received the upgrade to omaha manager in April. Upgrading now. Sorry for the inconvenience, letting others know this wasn't a HEM issue.