PDA

View Full Version : stats for turneys dont work at ub anymore

NAOtto
05-06-2010, 03:18 PM
hello,

have a prob with the stats for hu sngs at ub since they changed the format today. in the stats and the graph im loosing all hu sngs. this refers to the ultra turbo hu sngs

in the data, the finished places are covered right, but the color is still wrong

need help on that because that looks horrible

morny
05-06-2010, 05:18 PM
This is a known issue were working on right now, well release an update asap but were looking for more hands to test on so please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

NAOtto
05-06-2010, 06:40 PM
does the update fix the imported data? because the graph and the over all winnings just look awful with 100% losses.

netsrak
05-07-2010, 04:16 AM
The update will only work for newly imported hands.
So you will have to purge and reimport the old hands or start a new database.

NAOtto
05-08-2010, 07:30 AM
How can I purge hands of a certain buy in level? when is the new update available?

fozzy71
05-08-2010, 11:43 AM
How can I purge hands of a certain buy in level?

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Purge Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/197/Purge+Hands)

when is the new update available?

I am not sure when this fix will be released.

NAOtto
05-09-2010, 07:44 PM
I tried to purge the hands I played since the problem occured but the hands are still in my hem stats and in the graph.

I used the purge hands option and chose a date range for all turney hands. after a evaluation there was a message that a couple of thousand hands were purged. so I went back to the turney results to check wether the hands were purged, what isnt the case.

what can i do, to clean my stats and graph properly?

netsrak
05-10-2010, 03:48 AM
The purge only delete the handhistories, not the stats. I think when you reimport the hands (you need to rename the files and import them via import files or import from folders) this should be updated but i'm not 100% sure about it. The best would be to create a new database and reimport all hands and tourney summaries.