PDA

View Full Version : Newb Needs Help Part II

tnhooper45
05-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Alright, I have halfway figured out how to get the HUD working, the colors I wanted, etc. Now I would like to be able to understand how to work the graph's and the filter's within HEM to analyze my play/results. Honestly I have no clue where to start. I am a tournament player, both SNGs and MTTs. Some things I would like to be able to see..

-6 max vs 9 man winnings
-Whether or not I am opening too much from early position
-Whether or not I am opening too much/too little from middle position
-Whether or not I am opening too much from late position
-Maybe some sort of blind vs blind stats

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

morny
05-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Tourney filters are going through big updates over the coming weeks but currently there somewhat limited.

-6 max vs 9 man winnings
If you just play 1 table sngs you can go to Tourney > Results > Data View and select # players 2 to 6 and 7 to 9 but if you play 2+ table MTTs then there isnt really a way right now

-Whether or not I am opening too much from early position
-Whether or not I am opening too much/too little from middle position
-Whether or not I am opening too much from late position

Tourney > Reports then select the positions report from the dropdown menu near the top left corner.

Maybe some sort of blind vs blind stats
Theres no real definitive stat or report for this right now but you can check out the detailed filters to see if you can find something close to what you want FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Filter / Edit (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/148/Filter+%7B47%7D+Edit)