PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HUD and Import HH

Pokersaints
05-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Hi

I have personally installed HM with the Entraction Network at my own COMP Succesfully besides the problem that i can't get the Replayer to be functional.

But the problem is i told my friend to Use HM also at Entraction he have earlier used PT3.

He use Vista - and did install the HM - We createt a new path at the Desktop to locate the HH and ofc changed the directory at the Entraction skin to the same..

It startet import 89 hands - when it suddenly stopped and the hands never came to th HM and the HUD never startet.

I have been looking at FAQ here and have tried the UAC disabling - updating the lastes HM version but notthing Works - its only shows 89 files and it does not load it into HM and it dont run automaticly and the HUD don't works .. its just like they don't connect somehow

morny
05-06-2010, 05:07 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and try importing hands into that and let me know if the problem persists