PDA

View Full Version : HUD only showing current table stats

cmozingo
05-06-2010, 11:32 AM
I have a HUD for cash and a HUD for tourneys. Tourney HUD works perfectly showing all data from my DB. But the cash HUD is only showing current table hands. I was using the cash HUD a few months back and it was working correctly then.

I'm playing Full Tilt NLHE Cap. I'm using 1.10.06a. Under Additional HUD Filters, Filter by Date includes hands newer than 750 months. And I confirmed that I definitely have existing data on some of the players at the table. Also, filter for # players is 4-6 for 4 to 6 players, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm sure I'm just missing something but can't figure out what it is.

Oh and I have prefetch set up, but only get the HUD to show with 0 hands. Should I be able to see stats on players that I have data on before I sit down?

Thanks.

_Loki_
05-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Hi cmozingo

Would you mind double checking something please...
can you open HM & check that it DOES have 1.10.06a written along the top ?

Is this your problem ? :-
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/29152-hud-ft.html

cmozingo
05-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Yep just doublechecked. Definitely 1.10.06a. My issue is a little different than the other as the stats are showing for current hands only. So basically clicking to red is the same as the stats I'm seeing normally.

_Loki_
05-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Hmmm...

I suspect it's to do with CAP even though your description of the problem is a little unusual
I will ask someone else in support if they want samples of your hands or if they have a fix/suggestions

cmozingo
05-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Having problems with 1-2 Cap, 2-4 Cap, both 6-max NLHE.

I just tried a regular 6-max NLHE table and the stats I had on someone popped up correctly.

My 2/4 Cap hands from a few months ago show as just "2/4 NL" in HEM. Any chance the HUD is only bringing up hands listed as "2/4 CAP NL"?

cmozingo
05-07-2010, 10:35 PM
My 2/4 Cap hands from a few months ago show as just "2/4 NL" in HEM. Any chance the HUD is only bringing up hands listed as "2/4 CAP NL"?

Ok, I just played with someone that I have a lot of hands with (all Cap games), but the HUD is only showing the recent ones that HEM list as Cap. Fwiw, in Hud filters, I have "Include hands from other limits" checked.

Assuming that's the answer, is there any easy way to change every NL hand in HEM to CAP NL? (The amount of non-cap hands I have are negligible.) Or do I need to export / reimport all of those hands?

morny
05-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Yeah youll need to delete and reimport the hands again for them to update