PDA

View Full Version : Stats vs Player

nicjuice
05-06-2010, 10:37 AM
How do I see my stats as my opponent would see them?

That is: filter for hands both villain and hero have paid rake for????

nicjuice
05-06-2010, 11:32 AM
this has got to be possible, it's very important lol wtf where is it???? :(

morny
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi,

Those stats arent available but they are on the todo list

nicjuice
05-06-2010, 03:16 PM
:eek: x10?

I just moved up to 50NL so I wasnt concerned with my image or 3betting before...but its pretty crucial to know what your 3bet stats look like etc. now and this can vary a LOT from session to session obv.

Is there any way to get this prioritized - at least as a trivial report in manger if not the HUD...?

imo, of all the uses for HEM, apart from tracking opponent stats, tracking your image should be a close second since HEM users are exclusively multitabling or masstabling

nicjuice
05-06-2010, 03:18 PM
sorry if im coming off a bit pushy...is there at least a timetable for this project? appx launch date? note taking all (showdown and no showdown) 3bet history is tedious... :(

morny
05-06-2010, 05:24 PM
There is sessions stats, i.e what youve been playing at that table only, they are available by double clicking on your stats box.

I agree these stats would be useful but i dont have an ETA on them at the moment, its impossible to give ETAs for these type of things because its very difficult to predict how long certain features take to add and also we can never plan for bugs caused by sites updating etc but the problem is with adding stats someone has to reimport there whole database so when we do add stats we try and add a whole bunch rather than a couple so people arent always having to reimport databases

nicjuice
05-07-2010, 04:01 AM
my bad I'm an idiot...I forgot you can filter vs player in the general Report module. that sorts that problem.

now just to make this possible to do quickly on the run, perhaps as a function of the table manager...perhaps some internal script where you select a player from a dropdown table in the table manager at the appropriate table and it spits out a default player with the general vs player filter report in a simple text format? This should be easily feasible no?

As a general idea of what would be awesome to plan for the future - just as there is a hot-button in the hud (the red/white/black spade card) that you click and get a dialog box for HUD configuration - having another dialog box with a list of the players on the table ...you select one player and your own stats change to those filtered for vs that player.

If my writing is hard to understand please let me know, its late :)

_Loki_
05-07-2010, 04:30 AM
I think you're saying...

Option to change a villains HUD (by clicking or something) so that the villains HUD now shows YOUR stats according to all the hands he's played against YOU

Perhaps for the session
Perhaps lifetime

Is that what you mean ?
If so it's in the suggestions forum - waiting to be voted for :)

nicjuice
05-07-2010, 05:30 AM
Yes! but no need to have this over villain's stats, but my stats, since its my stats im interested in

nicjuice
05-07-2010, 06:07 AM
any chance you could provide me with a link to the thread if you have a moment? I'm having trouble finding it....:rolleyes:

_Loki_
05-07-2010, 11:12 AM
delete

_Loki_
05-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Yes! but no need to have this over villain's stats, but my stats, since its my stats im interested in
Read this thread in the 'suggestions' forum:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-suggestions/28281-hud-stats-vs-hero-status-planned-3.html
It's not as simple as you might imagine

or...

would you like me to read it for you ?

:)