PDA

View Full Version : no HUD on shorthanded table?!

xdimaxp
05-06-2010, 04:51 AM
hi,
when i play tournment 10players i see the stats normaly,
6handed tournment, or cashgames <10handed it shows nothing why?!
sorry for bad english :>

fozzy71
05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
See if this helps - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Additional HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/210/Additional+HUD+Filters)

If not, attach your config and prefs file.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.

xdimaxp
05-07-2010, 03:19 AM
both didnt work sorry,

when i try to upload the file
the uploader says Invalid file ,well i try to change name and got answer if u change the file it is maybe useless
filenames :
" prefs.xml_1.04.13"
"prefs.xml_1.05.08"
and just "prefs "

what to do now :/

netsrak
05-07-2010, 05:03 AM
We only need the prefs file which is prefs.xml if you uncheck "hide known file extensions".
Which HM version are you using?
Which pokersite?

xdimaxp
05-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Pic-Upload.de - Kostenlos Bilder & Fotos hochladen (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-5549691/PREF.png.html)

there is no prefs.xml and uncheck hide is also on.

i tryd it now on Bwin SH there it works....
but on WinnerPoker it works only on Fullring ,i hate fullring = no poker ! :(

netsrak
05-07-2010, 11:08 AM
The file you marked is the one we are talking about - you see in the right column -> xml-document.

And you have "Hide known file extensions" activated.

Please add a screenshot of your addional hud filters and a table with no Hud and the table manager too.