PDA

View Full Version : iPoker multiple join problem

demonseed
05-06-2010, 02:56 AM
Hi!

When you mark more tables and click multiple join the following scenarios cause problems:

- You are already playing at the table and the pop up will now block Table Scanner from opening more tables. (these popups should be auto clicked away during the sitting on waiting list process).
- During the seating on wait list process you get a new table... Sometimes table scanner auto clicks yes, and then opens up multicurrency settings (yeah I have no idea why but I am guessing it thinks it's something it should click like a yes button or whatever).

This is really annoying if you try to get on the wait list of like 30 tables and then the whole process basically stops after a few tables and in the process of doing so clutters your screen with weird crap.

Would be nice to have an option that tables that are not full should simply be opened without seating you. Also if during the scanning process a "Do you want to take the seat" pop up comes up it should simply be answered yes and either buying you in full or not buying you in at all and simply having clicked yes on the pop up.

Also:
I am guessing that not being able to click anything at the tables is a problem with iPoker software, right? (You click join tables and have to wait till the entire process is over before any tables react to your mouse clicks again).

demonseed
05-07-2010, 11:19 AM
... bump...

ScannerSupport
05-09-2010, 09:49 PM
- You are already playing at the table and the pop up will now block Table Scanner from opening more tables. (these popups should be auto clicked away during the sitting on waiting list process).

We will fix that.

- During the seating on wait list process you get a new table... Sometimes table scanner auto clicks yes, and then opens up multicurrency settings (yeah I have no idea why but I am guessing it thinks it's something it should click like a yes button or whatever).

Can you show me a screenshot of these dialog boxes please?

Would be nice to have an option that tables that are not full should simply be opened without seating you.

We will make this the default behaviour.

Also if during the scanning process a "Do you want to take the seat" pop up comes up it should simply be answered yes and either buying you in full or not buying you in at all and simply having clicked yes on the pop up.

We will try to add that.

I am guessing that not being able to click anything at the tables is a problem with iPoker software, right? (You click join tables and have to wait till the entire process is over before any tables react to your mouse clicks again).
That's a problem of the iPoker software.
You can open the table manually and it will still freeze completely until the new table is initialized...

demonseed
05-10-2010, 09:53 AM
We will fix that.

Can you show me a screenshot of these dialog boxes please?

I think it basically is Table Scanner clicking HELP on some table for whatever reason. Pop up that opens is this:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6452/curren.png