PDA

View Full Version : first rais vs Pf rais ?!

stachelmohn
05-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi Guys, short simple question. I read the topic where both stats got an explanation. First raise and PF raise

This is the explanation:

"Raise First is similar to Pre Flop Raise except it doesn’t include 3bets as its only the 1st person to raise that has their Raise First stat effected and it doesn’t include raising limpers."

But its seems not clear for me. Isn't 3betting not in their own categorie, which bundles all 3bettings options? Yes it is (3-Bet) ! Therefore i can not follow this made distinction between both of them. "PF raise" and "Raise first" are lastly still both free from the 3betting-class, or not?
And the other discription which predicated "only the 1st person" has the same taste for me. PF raise stats to join also openraise situations... where is the difference?

My english is at the moment not exactly brilliant, but i hope you could decrypt what i mean.

Thanks!

morny
05-05-2010, 07:14 PM
If you 3bet someone your PFR stat and your 3bet stat will both be affected even though you didnt open the betting your still making an aggressive move by raising so PFR is affected. With raise first you obviously cant 3bet as someone will either call you or 3bet you so you can only 4bet

stachelmohn
05-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Thanks for reply.

Would you coincide with this kind of figure?

100% preflop raise= you raised a limper, raised an openraiser an openraisend.

60% raised first in = 40 % of the time you were raising a limper/openraiser, while 60 % of the time you have RAISED FIRST IN

Thanks!