PDA

View Full Version : Prima

Masakik
05-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Prima network, won't automatically detect tournament tables. have to manual find it.

morny
05-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Hi,

What site is this, when you use the table finder exactly as shown in this FAQ

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Then it should ask to add your site to the exeNames.txt file. Once you do this it should automatically pick it up the next time

If not delete the exeNames.txt file from the HoldemManager/Config folder and restart HM, then use the table finder and see if you get the prompt to add the exe

Masakik
05-06-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm using Unibet. I'm having this problem with NoIQPoker too which is on entraction.

I'm playing MTTs too btw. With entraction the hud doesn't show up unless I use the table finder and have to keep using the table finding when I move tables. Unibet (Prima) I have to reuse the table finding when I get moved to a new table.

morny
05-06-2010, 05:41 PM
A lot of sites do not record the table move in the hand history so the only way to tell it is via the table finder.

It should work fine for the first time you join a table or for cash games, if not let me know and well schedule a teamviewer session

Masakik
05-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Ahh, I see. Will HEM ever be able to fix this across sites?

morny
05-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Well the simple solution is for the sites just to mention it in the hand history but for us its an extremely complicated solution and would require a lot of time for us to fix it

mcine
05-09-2010, 12:16 PM
I did not succeed to get any hud from unibet.
With finder, I can get the pots won dialog to work, but nothing else.

I played 5 player 2,50€ sit&gos (normal speed).
At results, finishing place is correct. I can also see hands, but winnings do not work, buy-in is 11€ and rake 0.
Tried installing the betaupdate, but did not help.

morny
05-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Even after deleting the exeNames file, restarting HM and using table finder?

If so Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

mcine
05-10-2010, 02:33 AM
I will try to delete and restart again, if that does not work, lets find a time at some point.

mcine
05-11-2010, 04:01 PM
No success now either .. Donä't know good time at the moment, but how should I inform you, private message ?

netsrak
05-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Please send mail to support as Morny suggested.

Even after deleting the exeNames file, restarting HM and using table finder?

If so Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com