PDA

View Full Version : HoldemManager is R$ping my computer

Luskenator
10-09-2008, 01:26 PM
could it be anywhere near normal that my computer gets SO F%%CKing slow whilst im importing HHs in HM and having my hud on and 6 tabling on VC Poker.

I have this http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/pr...hs1&l=nl&s=dhs computer and i am sending the hand histories to another folder as well after they are in HM (its an automatic possibility im not doing it myself) before when i DID NOT do this i never had any problems but it says it should make my computer faster so im weirded out anybody have some answers for me?

tx Rene

morny
10-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Have you UAC disabled? http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

Please post your your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill see if theres anything wrong there

Luskenator
10-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Hi Morny tx for the quick reaction, i turned on the UAC but nothing happened but now i do not know which file 2 actually place here so you can check it out, can you tell me precisely which onoe?

morny
10-10-2008, 02:07 PM
You need to turn off UAC not turn it on, youll also need to reboot after you turn it off then if its still not working attach the holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

Luskenator
10-11-2008, 07:14 PM
I tried turning UAC off and nothing helped so here is the attachment... hope you can find something

morny
10-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Try doing the following:

1) Update your graphics card drivers
2) Move your opacity slider in Hud Options > Player Prefs and Hud Options > Table Prefs completely to the right
3) Click force onTop in Hud Options > Table Preferences (If this dosent help please turn it off afterwards although youll need to restart hm for it to take effect)
4) Disable Multiple Panels if its unecessary
5) Start > Control Panel > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defrag

Also have you tried it with any other sites to see, ive played 12 tables with a lesser system on ipoker and i dont have a problem at all with LAG other than the standard ipoker LAG