PDA

View Full Version : Problem reviewing hands from past session

holsamoht
05-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Background:
Database has ~700k hands. I recently had to wipe my database and re-import the hands because of unrelated computer issues. After I imported the hands overnight I purged the database and vacuumed/reindexed it.

Now I can import hands fine after a session and see the overview of how the session went and even go to the graph tab and see how the session went, but the hands from the session don't tabulate in the bottom window of the reports tab. Prior to vacuuming/reindexing everything seemed to work fine (re-did the entire thing overnight again.) But after cleaning up the database, it just sits there and I can't review the hands.

I found a work around where after a session I import all my hands into a new 'test' database and everything works fine, but I'd rather not have to keep doing that every day...

Any thoughts?

morny
05-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Were you already in contact with someone from support about this?

What version of PostgreSQL are you using, what version of HM are you using.

Have you ran any diagnostic tools on your hard drive to check for errors?

What OS are you using?

holsamoht
05-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Were you already in contact with someone from support about this?

What version of PostgreSQL are you using, what version of HM are you using.

Have you ran any diagnostic tools on your hard drive to check for errors?

What OS are you using?

1. No, first time bringing it up.

2. Postgres 8.3, HEM 1.10.04b

3. I have checked the hard drive for errors using Window's error checker as well as a 3rd part software. No issues found.

4. Windows XP

_Loki_
05-04-2010, 10:18 PM
I suppose it is a DB issue
You are still getting correct HUD stats for your opponents though ?

1] You write this:
"I found a work around where after a session I import all my hands into a new 'test' database and everything works fine, but I'd rather not have to keep doing that every day..."
OK... So have you tried playing a short session using this new 'test' DB as the default DB to see how it behaves regarding the bottom pane of the reports tab after the session ? (I realise you have only one session in that DB at the moment)

2] Update to 1.10.06a from link at top of this page