PDA

View Full Version : Hmm missing about 20-30k hands?

xplore
05-04-2010, 01:32 PM
So I made a topic a couple days ago about accidentally deleting the user 'postgre' out of windows accounts which messed up the DB for HEM.

So I uninstalled / reinstalled PostreSQL and imported the archived hands folder but it seems i'm missing hands for the days of April 24-26 and also for the day April 23 I played prob 5-6 hours and it shows in HEM that I played only 2 hours, that day was one of my highest grossing days (just moved up to NL25 on April 22 till present) so my graph and stats are all messed up.

Any idea where these hands went?

EDIT

I tried importing from the Archived folder within the month of April and importing selectively from each day folder to which i was missing and it says 'Found 0 files to process...' yet I have over 10 MB of HH files in each folder.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1306/days.jpg
...?

morny
05-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Most Likely your getting 0 files as you already imported the hands.

You say the days are missing are 24-26, did you try creating a new database and see if the hands import there or they also missing in the new database?

Did you originally import from the archive folder and what site are the hands missing from

xplore
05-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Okay well update, I went in and imported from the folders that had individual day #'s on them. A few came up with a ton of import errors but still imported the 5-8k hands I played that day.

morny
05-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Did you try reimporting the hands into a new database, did you also get errors in the new database, if so please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill look into it for you