PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded virus, now how do I RE Register?!

PanchoStern
05-04-2010, 01:13 PM
My wife's computer downloaded a virus & we had to get that cleared up. Now when she tried to turn on the HEM she got a message that she had to register again but is unable. How does she go about this?

PanchoStern
05-04-2010, 01:42 PM
We dug up our e mail with the registration code but when we try to "register" it says a "valid license could not be obtained for Holdem Manager. Please contract RVG Software.."

PanchoStern
05-04-2010, 01:44 PM
We got ours through DeucesCracked, not sure if that matters any. We are still using the SAME computer but just had the virus removed so I guess it has to reboot? The HEM is still there it just won't activate without having to register all over again.

morny
05-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Hi,

Please email me the reg.log file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/log folder and ill see whats going on

support@holdemmanager.com

PanchoStern
05-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Just wanted to come on here & say thanks on behalf of my wife for helping get her HEM back up & running. Appreciate customer service with this as she was driving me crazy & wanting to take over my computer to play. :confused: Looking forward to getting the SNG Wiz & the FT Ninja soon. You guys are great & your product excells.:cool: