PDA

View Full Version : just an idea

DRS
05-04-2010, 12:23 PM
hello all,

recently i bought HEM, because i wanted to get more insight of my play and opponents.
I have been playing sng multitable and singletable for a few years and managed to play with profit, because i never read books about poker or go to forum strategies, i have not much understanding about the background of this game and certain terms used. most terms used in the HUD i found answers about the meaning in the manuel, but not about ranges. This makes it very difficult for me to put ranges to my hud and most important understanding the ranges. Now on the forum there is much info on personalizing your hud and popups (i got to say that Fozzy posts were very helpfull) and with that info i was able to do that, but with putting ranges to sng or tournaments the forum seems to come up short. I see posts with ranges but without colorcoding or colorcoding without explaination, or ranges from a newbie, and i dont want to diminish them, but i got to wonder if they are correct. I was thinking if it was possible to put basic ranges, with colorcoding and a brief explaination of the colorsmeaning on the HEM or forum for lets say tournaments, sngsingetable and sng multitable. seems to me that, concluding about the posts regarding this, that there is a demand for this. for most of the customizing, answers can be found if you search, but i did not found answers for this, at least not a complete one. If you got the basic ranges for the formats i mentioned, you can go from there and whilst you play get un understanding and customize it further, but for peolple like me, i gotta have a basic where i can start from

greetings