PDA

View Full Version : hud isnt working on tables and missing alot of hands from hm

babyainzi
05-04-2010, 11:20 AM
hey, i was playing .25/.5 6 handed on fulltilt, and after my session i noticed it missed a bunch of hands, why is this?
and i played again and now noticed that my hud isnt updating stats on the other player, but it is fine on my stats at the table??

fozzy71
05-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

The FTP client MUST be in English as well as the hand histories.

Languages > Open Language Options.. > [x] English

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

babyainzi
05-04-2010, 01:36 PM
ok i did as you told me with the files on my desktop, and when i clicked import it said that it imported new hands, but now i cant see it on my sessions???
and how do i prevent this from happening in the future?

morny
05-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Can you try creating a new database once again and see if the problem persists with no hands showing in the sessions TAB

Also see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Innacurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports) in case its a filter or similar issue

babyainzi
05-05-2010, 02:04 AM
how do u do that?

_Loki_
05-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Do you mean - how to create a new database ? :-
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

babyainzi
05-06-2010, 07:54 AM
ok i have done this and it seems fien but now i dont have my past stats there or anywhere.

babyainzi
05-06-2010, 12:41 PM
ok i played a session and i still have the problem that there are alot of missing hands....... so i changed to my old settings so that i can atleast have my old stats on player.

_Loki_
05-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi babyainzi

From your first post:

A] ....25/.5 6 handed on fulltilt, and after my session i noticed it missed a bunch of hands

B] ...hud isnt updating stats on the other player, but it is fine on my stats at the table

Is A] & B] fixed ?
If you launch HM & look at the top bar does it say 1.10.06a ?

#######################

FOZZY POST:
1] Is the FTP client in English as well as the hand histories ?
Languages > Open Language Options.. > [x] English

2] Are you using W7 or Vista ?
Have you done this if you are ? : - "For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator"

###################

babyainzi
05-06-2010, 07:25 PM
B] is wokring now, and i still have the problem with A]

fozzy71
05-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Also, try to use the Full Tilt > Cashier > My Promotions > Hand History beta

Forward us the hands they send you via email for the same time period.

drfcb
05-06-2010, 10:08 PM
hi I had similar problems as OP regarding missing some of the hands in a short session I played recently. I followed the advise in this thread and created a new DB. I managed to import all of the hands from the session to the new DB, but the hands were still missing in the old DB.

How do I get all of the hands in the old DB? Is there some way to maybe delete the session in the old DB and then import the hand history again?

netsrak
05-07-2010, 05:02 AM
Please rename the original handhistory file(s) or move them to a different folder and import them again via import file or import from folder.

babyainzi
05-07-2010, 05:08 AM
no, my hands go to hmarchive and thats fine. still not working properly, but i tried changing the program to run as administrator but its grey out nad i already changed the uac.

babyainzi
05-07-2010, 05:10 AM
sorry, but you just want me to email you guys also with the same issue im having?

babyainzi
05-07-2010, 05:16 AM
now i cant even get onto my hm, it says "unhandled exception has occurred on your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit. the application will close immediately.
The type initializer for 'scanner form1' threw an exception.

babyainzi
05-07-2010, 05:44 AM
sorry about all the posts im just really not that computer savvy, the last post i fixed, it had to do with the uac.
so the only problem im still having is that im not getting all my hands imported to hem but the hud seems fine with all the stats and even knowing how much i made that session, and when i moved he hands that i missed from another folder, it showed that it imported hands but i have no idea where it went cause i cant see them on sessions?

netsrak
05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Please check this and post the answers:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

babyainzi
05-08-2010, 04:35 PM
1.im running 1.10.06a
2.i play on fulltilt.
3.i play .25/.5 capped and shallow 6-max.
and everything else seems to be fine, everything was working fine last week and it just randomly stopped importing all that hands only some, and when i made a new folder and then imported them it showed that imported them but i just dont see where they went, adn all the filters seem fine aswell

morny
05-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Strange that issue was fixed with 1.10.06a, is it definetely showing that version no in the titlebar of HM?

If so Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny

babyainzi
05-09-2010, 01:57 AM
yes i def have 1.10.06a, what is your email address?
i dont know if this makes a diffrence but my internet is pretty slow.

babyainzi
05-09-2010, 03:22 PM
now my hud does show the old stats that i have on player.........

babyainzi
05-09-2010, 03:25 PM
but i did try making a new db again to see if that would work but nothing so i changed it back, u think that has anything to do with it?

morny
05-09-2010, 07:46 PM
sorry forgot the email, its also at the top of each page support@holdemmanager.com

babyainzi
05-10-2010, 10:13 AM
i have emailed and still no response.
the problem im having is that the hands arent importing properly, i just copied the hands to another folder adn imported them and it imported but i have no idea where they are.
and now all my stats on players on my hud went missing like 2 days ago?????

morny
05-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Fozzy emailed shortly after your email