PDA

View Full Version : Error in Report 'By Stakes'

malloc
05-04-2010, 04:33 AM
I'm getting the following error when I try to run the by stakes report for last month. It's working fine for the current month (there's only a single stake for the current month though and 3 or 4 should be in last month).

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/malloc_2009/HEMError.jpg

malloc
05-04-2010, 05:46 AM
Upon further investigation, I tried to do a reindex and a vacuum and got an error about a transaction status that could not be determined and a missing file in the pg_clog directory. Evidently, a mid-session hard system crash a few days ago caused some corruption in the database -- or at least that's the current working theory. I'm trying to create the missing file, vacuum and reindex as well as importing the last two months archives into a new database. I'll report back here tomorrow with the results.

netsrak
05-04-2010, 06:26 AM
If the reindex doesn't help there is no other solution than creating a new database and reimporting the hands.

malloc
05-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Although I made the missing file for the broken transaction and that error is gone, it didn't really fix the problem either as any attempt to reindex the broken index will generate an error of "concurrent delete in progress". Oh well, not that big a deal, reimported recent archives to a new database and all is well. Consider this issue closed.