PDA

View Full Version : Severe lag on FTP when running HUD and TNFT simultaneously

dmkai3
05-04-2010, 03:09 AM
Since I first got HEM and TableNinjaFT it always ran great, fast and smoothly. All of a sudden a few days ago I started getting bad lag when running HEM with a HUD and TNFT. I don't recall changing any settings for either program.

This same lag did not occur when running only 1 of the 2 programs (HUD or TNFT). Also, I could not duplicate the issue on Pokerstars with the HUD and TableNinjaPS.

Examples of the lag I'm getting is when I move my mouse over a table where it's my turn to act it momentarily freezes as Ninja modifies the bet box to the default bet size. During this "frozen" second the mouse cursor freezes and clicks and keystrokes become unresponsive. When I'm taking notes on my opponents using the HEM software there is noticeable lag between typing and when the letters show up on the screen. This is very annoying and has made multitabling very difficult. Help!

netsrak
05-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Please try with live-tracking and prefetch disabled under site options for FTP.

dmkai3
05-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Please try with live-tracking and prefetch disabled under site options for FTP.

Fixed. Thank you. I unchecked 'pre-fetch player data' and 'track live hands' was already unchecked. What exactly is the purpose of pre-fetch? I assumed it was for rush poker but even with pre-fetch disabled my HUD still works for rush.