PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats buggy on Everest

Jentre
10-09-2008, 10:39 AM
The hud stats are displayed on fixed positions but the data in the panels doesn't correspond to the right players. I can move around the panels so that the panels correspond to the right players, but it seems that it's different for every table. The right configuration on one table means the wrong configuration on other tables.

Another thing I don't understand is the following. I downloaded the newest update patch, uninstalled and reinstalled hm, so I definitely have the newest version, right? Well on my second computer using my second license I downloaded hm and on that computer the stats look different and they work perfectly... Whats up? Maybe I'm using some old config file which I need to reset?

thanks in advance

morny
10-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Please make sure preferred seating is setup correctly Hud Options > Preferred Seating for everest and if youve still a problem attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill look into it

Jentre
10-10-2008, 07:07 AM
I don't think everest has any seating preferences but I experimented with the option in hm anyway, without any luck though. Here are my config files.

morny
10-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Are you sitting on the same seat for every table, if so youll need to set your preferred seating for everest for it to work.

If your still having problems email me and well setup a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net