PDA

View Full Version : Problems with HUD in Poker Heavenīs DONs (Boss Media)

Aza
05-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello!

My Hud doesnīt work well with Poker Heavenīs Cooler tournaments (DONs).It only appears in the first tournament window that I play. In the following windows it doesnīt appear.

In the first window, the hud mixes panels and stats of the other tournaments playing, making it as chaotic as you can imagine ^^.

In cash i have no problem, the mistake only happens by the moment in cooler tournaments.

I have the lobby client in english language, and the table manager recognizes the tables. In fact in Table finder there are not tables to attach. I have the last version of Holdem manager.

I almost forget that Holdem Manager captures the hands of all tournaments perfectly.

I need help to fix the problem. Sorry for my bad english
Thanks in advance

netsrak
05-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Aza
05-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Hello!
I send you my PC screen.

You can see that the stats are from the window where i havenīt hud. The stats are periodically alternating between window 1 and window 2, but hud in only on window 1 (on the left). When i finished the first tournament and i close the window, the hud appear in window 2, and when i open a window three the same thing happens.

Thanks in advance

netsrak
05-06-2010, 12:37 PM
This is because both tables have the same name. In this mode the HM Hud has no chance. I'm not the expert for Poker Heaven but i think this is a special window mode?

Aza
05-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Hello!
Iīm not sure if it is the normal window in boss media, but in poker heaven that is the normal.I think thereīs a speciall window called miniview.

I will see if in miniview the name changes.

Thanks