PDA

View Full Version : A lot of hands double imported

Jerinho
05-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Lately a lot of hands get double imported. They show up directly after each other in the list. Everything is screwed up because of this.
A couple of days ago, I've already sent you a handhistory to support.
However, I didn't get any reaction yet.
I hope you guys have a solution for this.

Thanks.

netsrak
05-04-2010, 03:49 AM
Which site?
Which HM version?

Duplicate hands can only happen because of 2 reasons:
- you restored a backup into a non empty database (a database you created via HM not via pgadminIII)
- FTP had a fault some days ago with writing duplicate hands with different ids and timestamp.

If its the 2nd you should delete the hands via right mouse key.
If its the 1st you need to create a new database and reimport all your hands.

choptalk
05-04-2010, 04:19 AM
I thought HM recognizes duplicate hands and only counts them as 1 hand anyway.

Is this not true?

Jerinho
05-04-2010, 05:51 AM
Which site?
Which HM version?

Duplicate hands can only happen because of 2 reasons:
- you restored a backup into a non empty database (a database you created via HM not via pgadminIII)
- FTP had a fault some days ago with writing duplicate hands with different ids and timestamp.

If its the 2nd you should delete the hands via right mouse key.
If its the 1st you need to create a new database and reimport all your hands.

Ipoker and I have the latest version of HM (1.10.06a).

I didn't restore a backup or changed anything. I've sent HM-support an email with a handhistory. Are you looking into that? It's really strange. A few days ago every second or third hand got duplicated. Yesterday it was about every 10th-20th hand.

netsrak
05-04-2010, 06:28 AM
@choptalk: yes it does usually but if the handnumber and time stamp changed this check fails.

@Jerinho: i can't check the support mails without further information. Did you get any answer (check your spam folder too)? Please forward your original mail to support and add your comments if you want to ask for the status.