PDA

View Full Version : ONGAME Auto Import Problem

yonchev
05-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Hi , from time to time HM bugs itself. I srat Auto Import and this thing says "Auto Importnig..." and nothing happens. None can't even stop the import , the only way is to close the manager while its sill importing. Then after several minutes it start to import again. And this is not for first time , i have this problem since i move from iPoker to Ongame network.
Ive tryed changing to test database then move back to my original one while its "importing" but this also doesnt help.
Other time there are no problems , i start and it start immidiatly.
ANy suggestions ? Im with lastest 1.10.06a

netsrak
05-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Ongame writes all hands into one large file and locks this file while the ongame client is open.
This means that the HM archive process is not working properly.
Workarounds:
- delete the file from time to time or move it to a different folder
- let the HM auto-import run at least 15 mins after closing the ongame client, then the archive process will move the file to the hmarchive folder or start the HM auto-import before opening the Ongame client.

yonchev
05-04-2010, 10:33 AM
or start the HM auto-import before opening the Ongame client.[/QUOTE]

This doesnt help

- delete the file from time to time or move it to a different folder[/QUOTE]

Where can i find this file ?

fozzy71
05-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

st1n0
06-03-2010, 01:52 PM
i have the same problem, sometimes it imports sometimes it doesnt, i starting the hem 30min before i sit on anytables, i tried starting hem even before starting the client.
for example yesterday everything was importing just fine, i did not close hem or my client since yesterday, and its not importing my hands from today.
this bug is so anoying

netsrak
06-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Please try deleting the ongame handhistory file or move it to a different folder.
I think its handhistory.log or handhistory.dat

st1n0
06-04-2010, 04:39 PM
yeah i did that, worked for a few days then stopped again, also the stats very often disappear, but they show up again when you move the table a bit

morny
06-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Tick force ontop but untick the active table only in Hud Options > Table Preferences and that will solve the disappearing stats problem.

If the other problems persist can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport your hands into that database and see if the problem persists