PDA

View Full Version : Bets are cleared

kieneht
05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi, since i bought the license tableninja works bad.

Default bets is failing. Its puts ok when the table is not in foreground, but when the table is in foreground the bet is cleared.

Fool
05-03-2010, 04:47 PM
It sounds like you have a few configuration errors. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll look it over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

kieneht
05-03-2010, 06:03 PM
HUD setup, TNConfig and TNLog

Fool
05-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Have you changed your border padding or DPI in windows? Your logs are reporting a ton of errors as TN is unable to read your buy-in or pot almost all the time. Nothing appears to be wrong from your screenshot but they can be deceiving. I think this might be easier to fix over a short teamview session. Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info and I'll setup a time as soon as possible.

kieneht
05-05-2010, 06:33 PM
I did not change nothing in Windows. I sent you my Skype. But my English is so bad...

Fool
05-06-2010, 12:43 PM
No worries ... I'll get back with you shortly and we'll figure out whats happening.

pampaseba
05-08-2010, 11:01 AM
[Today bets are cleared. I dont know why, yesterdad was ok

Fool
05-08-2010, 03:31 PM
The first thing to check is PokerStars>Options>Advanced Multi-Table Options and make sure "Highlight Bet Amounts" is disabled. If this doesn't apply to you please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Kamuno
05-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Same problem to me… moreover some time does not work the keys that I have set up for the check, fold and the raise, and I must use the mouse.
And some time dramatically I cannot increase the bet with the scroll (not even with the keys), but with the numerical keys he moves me the tables… I must use those in top to the keyboard.
I understand that I can change the keys for my last problem, but is not this the principle that it has made me to buy TN….for me in this way it is not useful, nearly I succeed better without.

Now I try to change a little of formulations and hope to improve the situation a little. Rest on hand for any thing servant.

P.S. - TN bought yesterday… lol…
P.P.S. - Excuse if the post is not understood well... I have used a translator

Fool
05-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Its likely you have a configuration error somewhere. Please post the following and I can narrow the problem down.

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows.

kieneht
05-09-2010, 11:11 PM
The first thing to check is PokerStars>Options>Advanced Multi-Table Options and make sure "Highlight Bet Amounts" is disabled. If this doesn't apply to you please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following:

This was my problem. Now my tableninja works ok. Thank you.

Kamuno
05-10-2010, 09:34 AM
I'm importing a lot of files in HM. At this phase the HUD does not work. As soon as he finished, I will send all.

Ty for your interest

Kamuno
05-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Fool..you have created an intelligent program...lol...now it work good and i don't have changed nothing. Really i have tried to do some change, but now it's ok already with first configuration that given me problem initially.

I have only discovered that my TN (sensei controls) buttons doesn't works when the table's are in the angle of screen. That's sometime.

Ty for patience :)