PDA

View Full Version : Hud

Uncle Txuk
05-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Hi. I have just installed HM after moving to Windows 7. I managed to do it all work but the HUD:

1. It shows the data in a extrange very big size (Verdana 10), I put it on Verdana 7 and i think it is about normal. But when i resize my table window, i can't read it..... What's wrong here?? About one year using HM and have never seen this. All the other times i have installed HM this had'nt happenned.

2. It shows players stats disordered. I tried to put them on the correct seat but when i do this on a sng where there are 9 players, it gets disordered on the games where somebody has been already eliminated...

What's happening?

netsrak
05-03-2010, 09:37 AM
You need to change the text size in the windows 7 display properties to small 100% (standard) or something like that.

For the stats please check our preferred seating FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

Uncle Txuk
05-03-2010, 10:17 AM
It was not a preferred seating matter, but I think it has already fixed anyway.

Now I can't find the option to select the number of letters I wanna see of each nickname on the HUD. I think that option has been suprimed, isnt it? So I suppose the only way to see more than 4 letters of each nick is showing the entire nick, right? I look the FAQ for this and couln't find anything.

Thanks.

netsrak
05-04-2010, 03:33 AM
I have never tried it but if i remember right its the Decimals value for this stat.