PDA

View Full Version : HUD misses many hands

Antidote
05-03-2010, 06:54 AM
I am running the most version of HEM: 1.10.06a. When I use auto-import while playing, several of the most recent hands aren't listed in the HUD info for the table. Although the hands are imported, they do not show up on the HUD on the table, so I can easily open the hand to mark them. Additionally, my total hands and earnings for the day which is shown when I hover over the HEM HUD tray icon is often way off. The good news is that all my hands are successfully imported, it's just that the HUD isn't picking up all of them.

netsrak
05-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Which site?

Antidote
05-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Every site I play on: Full Tilt, Stars, iPoker, and UB.

babyainzi
05-04-2010, 05:29 AM
hey, i was playing .25/.5 6 handed on fulltilt, and after my session i noticed it missed a bunch of hands, why is this?
and i played again and now noticed that my hud isnt updating stats on the other player, but it is fine on my stats at the table??

Antidote
05-04-2010, 07:02 AM
In case it is suggested, I have already purged a bunch of hands from my database and done a full vacuum/analyze. This has not helped. My database is quite large.

netsrak
05-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII -> maintenance.

But if that doesn't help you should create a new database for a test.

Antidote
05-04-2010, 09:28 AM
I tried reindexing and got the following message:

NOTICE: table "pg_class" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_type" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_statistic" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_features" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_implementation_info" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_languages" was reindexed
NOTICE: table "sql_packages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_parts" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing_profiles" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_description" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_cast" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_user_mapping" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_enum" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_namespace" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attribute" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_proc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attrdef" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_constraint" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_inherits" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_index" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_operator" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_opfamily" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_opclass" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_am" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_amop" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_amproc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_language" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_largeobject" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_aggregate" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_rewrite" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_trigger" was reindexedNOTICE: table "gametypes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledresults_month" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandstourneykeycolumns_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_conversion" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_depend" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config_map" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_dict" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_parser" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_template" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_foreign_data_wrapper" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_foreign_server" was reindexedERROR: out of memory
DETAIL: Failed on request of size 268435456.

ERROR: out of memory
DETAIL: Failed on request of size 268435456.

I haven't tried creating a test database. Will try that and report back.

Antidote
05-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Test database works better. How can I get it to work right with my normal database?

morny
05-04-2010, 11:16 PM
The old database is likely corrupt

If your doing a clean reinstall or moving HM to a new computer you should consider the following.

Export your hands from the old database and Import your Hand Histories into the new database
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)

Export Your Notes
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/notes-02.jpg

Export Your Bonuses and Rakeback - Options > Rakeback & Bonuses http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/rakeback-bonuses-01.jpg

Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/tourney-data-view-01.jpg