PDA

View Full Version : holdem and omaha manager problems

stacker
05-03-2010, 05:52 AM
hi,

i reformated my pc. got the newest download of holdem/omaha manager and imported my old db. everything went fine.
but now im having some problems mainly with omaha.
1. in the session tab the amount won at top is wrong but is right down at the bottom where you can view your hands from the session(picture attached below) it seems to be ok for holdem manager.
2. while playing a session. if i click on the $ sign in the session tab to arange the hands from biggest wins to biggest loss it doent move, but when i leave the tables im playing at, it works again. this happens for holdem and omaha.
3. in the session tab when i look under the stake tab there is lots of weird symbols.(picture attached below)
this is on ipoker

cheers

netsrak
05-03-2010, 09:41 AM
1. I guess you are playing EUR and GBP Tables too? You need to add the new columns to the reports: $(USD), €(EUR) and GBP. The old winnings column is now inaccurate.

2. This is a known issue which should be fixed with the next release. While the Ipoker client is running sorting columns is not working.

3. I see no weird symbols in your screenshots. What do you mean?

stacker
05-03-2010, 10:24 AM
3.i circled some of the symbols below
1.i forgot about the different currency tabs. you said "The old winnings column is now inaccurate." what do you mean by this? is the sums displayed in the dollar tab inaccurate? if i have the dollar tab selected, is that just as accurate as having the euro or pound selected?

netsrak
05-04-2010, 06:36 AM
3. Seems to be a problem with the handhistories. We found it for another customer too and are just investigating it.

1. The old $ column is now used as an internal calculation field. When playing on $ tables its the real $ value but on € or GBP tables it is uses to calculate the real values with the exchange rate. The new $(USD) tab is as accurate as € or GBP