PDA

View Full Version : 6 max neater modified HUD

RanGoot
05-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Slightly neater version of the Hud example earlier in the thread with some example pop ups and using colour coding found elsewhere in the forum which I think is excellent.

Stats are:

Vpip /PFR /agg /Agfq
steal /fold to steal /3 bet /fold to 3 bet
cbet / fold to cbet / WTSD /W$SD
ABB Name /Hands

Bitcoin Donations welcome 19wK3coHqShB6hXsKNzkeUGGAomcn8SJ9i

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7817/myhud.png (http://img26.imageshack.us/i/myhud.png/)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4494/hudcolourcoding.png (http://img19.imageshack.us/i/hudcolourcoding.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

PokerNemo
06-23-2010, 06:32 PM
can someone take my cash hud and tourney hud and make them nice and neat like this one for six max posted ?

RanGoot
06-25-2010, 04:02 AM
can someone take my cash hud and tourney hud and make them nice and neat like this one for six max posted ?

I cant really modify yours because I dont know whats important to you. If you like mine just use that and add in or take out stats to suit yourself

PokerNemo
06-25-2010, 12:23 PM
well whatever is important in a 200nl full ring game and mtt tourneys...using what i have and modfying it as u see fit

RanGoot
06-28-2010, 04:33 AM
well whatever is important in a 200nl full ring game and mtt tourneys...using what i have and modfying it as u see fit

Heres a full ring one.

I dont play full ring or tourneys so I would have to do the work that you are going to have to do to sort out stat colours etc. Hopefully you can modify it to suit your needs.

PokerNemo
06-30-2010, 02:35 PM
thanks man

JUST1CE
08-06-2010, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=RanGoot;145675]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7817/myhud.png (http://img26.imageshack.us/i/myhud.png/)

Would you be kind enough to share this popup? I've been playing around with mine for a couple days but this one is great.

thx

asfagel
08-06-2010, 08:16 PM
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/7817/myhud.png

Omg!!!

Please, man!

Explain to me - how did U manage to make these stats in pop up (underlined & marked red - see the picture)?

There are no such stats in PopUp Designer at all !!!

Interested in:

Raise double barrel ip
Bet ip if PFR Checks
Donk T if no Cb (what is that?)
Donk R if no 2 barrel

Triple Barrel (!!!!!) (what is that ?????)
Fold to 3d barrel (????)

Flat 3bet (????)
3bet in HJ (????)

Cold 4 bet

asfagel
08-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Ups!

Downloaded the HUD config - now I can see the stats and new popup

No more questions yet...

Vel
08-07-2010, 11:13 PM
for me i only get the stat boxes for 5 people.. the player on the very bottom of the table that im observing; that box never pops up (full tilt)

RanGoot
08-09-2010, 07:21 AM
for me i only get the stat boxes for 5 people.. the player on the very bottom of the table that im observing; that box never pops up (full tilt)

I dont know the answer to that. Could be a glitch in the version you are using.

RanGoot
08-09-2010, 07:30 AM
yh

RanGoot
08-09-2010, 07:32 AM
[QUOTE=RanGoot;145675]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7817/myhud.png (http://img26.imageshack.us/i/myhud.png/)

Would you be kind enough to share this popup? I've been playing around with mine for a couple days but this one is great.

thx

The Hud and pop up file is already there for you to download

Vel
08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
i dont know the answer to that. Could be a glitch in the version you are using.

RanGoot
08-11-2010, 04:52 AM

works fine for me

IK_S
08-13-2010, 03:45 AM
works fine - BUT i cant move the fields ? ;-(

Fattyownz
08-13-2010, 06:25 AM
RAnGoot, nice hud !!

I just got this how do you mak ethe black box with all the stats in under their name ? Mine are over there name chip counts etc any help is great ty

IK_S
08-13-2010, 06:56 AM
RAnGoot, nice hud !!

I just got this how do you mak ethe black box with all the stats in under their name ? Mine are over there name chip counts etc any help is great ty

yeah thats the problem for me too

lol-flush
08-13-2010, 09:31 AM
I got a noob question. A little off topic but anyways.
Why do you guys have different huds for sixmax, 9 max and tourneys?

Dont you need to see the exact same stats on a sixman table aswell as a nine man table or a tourney. I can understand the table positions are different, but appart from that i dont see any major difference.

IK_S
08-17-2010, 03:55 AM
*push*

Somebody can tell me what i did wrong when i cant move the fields?!
tx

RanGoot
08-17-2010, 06:17 AM
RAnGoot, nice hud !!

right click on the hud and drag to where you want

RanGoot
08-17-2010, 06:19 AM
I got a noob question. A little off topic but anyways.
Why do you guys have different huds for sixmax, 9 max and tourneys?

Dont you need to see the exact same stats on a sixman table aswell as a nine man table or a tourney. I can understand the table positions are different, but appart from that i dont see any major difference.

9 max tables dont have enough room for so many stats so your hud needs to have fewer stats to fit on to the table

IK_S
08-17-2010, 06:20 AM
right click on the hud and drag to where you want

already tried that too, doesnt work with me.

RanGoot
08-19-2010, 04:37 AM
already tried that too, doesnt work with me.

OK - Try - Hud options - Player preferences - Apppearance tab - uncheck 'fix my stats position' - Apply

Now right click and drag hud

StonedShisha
08-31-2010, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=JUST1CE;167067]

The Hud and pop up file is already there for you to download

I cant really find the popup files anywhere.. only the hud file.xml..
am I missing something?

JUST1CE
08-31-2010, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=RanGoot;167621]

I cant really find the popup files anywhere.. only the hud file.xml..
am I missing something?

They are part of the file. You can chose them in Preferences under the 'popop' dropdown after you import the file (using "Import" in Player Preferences shown below).

http://a.imageshack.us/img829/4755/newpopups.jpg (http://img829.imageshack.us/i/newpopups.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

StonedShisha
08-31-2010, 10:03 PM
oh ok..
honestly I'd like to use the popups for creating my own layout and thats why I wanted them..
is there any chance u have them as a popup file that I can just add to an excisting HUD ?

PatInTheHat
09-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Same question as StonedShisha.

It would be great to add these popups to my already created HUD.

JUST1CE
09-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Same question as StonedShisha.

It would be great to add these popups to my already created HUD.

Just import the .xml file that was posted and you will have the popups in the dropdown menu that you can then add to your existing HUD wherever you see fit (They will all show up as options for any HUD configuration from there forward after you Import the file). I believe the 3bet popup is called New3BPopup, and the others will show up as well, as there are a few. You'll just have to test them as I can't remember off the top of my head.

PatInTheHat
09-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Ahh excellent. Many thanks!

smoosmoo
09-08-2010, 01:17 PM
I love this layout - exactly what I was looking for. I have an issue though. When I load it for full tilt, during the first round of play, my stats are displayed correctly with everyone else's just showing VPIP, PFR and hand count. After the first round, my stats disappear to leaving just the VPIP and PFR for everyone else, and none for me. This is using HEM 1.1.1 on Fult Tilt. Any ideas? Thx

smoosmoo
09-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Answering my own questions. The minimum sample setting per stat was the problem. Stats are filtering through now and the layout looks great - thanks OP.

neonsolen
09-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Really nice hud!

Just think its a tad to small for my eyes...Could you make it all around a little bit bigger?:)

neonsolen
09-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Btw, what does the stat "Agfq" tell you?

RanGoot
09-09-2010, 03:59 AM
Really nice hud!

Just think its a tad to small for my eyes...Could you make it all around a little bit bigger?:)

Go to Hud options -click on player preferences - click on appearance tab - check scale font.

This will make the hud grow with the size of the table. If you are multi tabling with more than 4 tables there are too many stats in this hud and you will have take a row out other wise it will appear too small.

Alternatively you can edit the font size of each individual stat to suit yourself

RanGoot
09-09-2010, 04:16 AM
Btw, what does the stat "Agfq" tell you?

AF :- (% Raise + % Bet) / % Call

whereas:-

AFq:- Times Raised + Times Bet) / (Times Raised + Times Bet + Times Called + Times Folded)

AFq basically addresses the fundamental problem with AF where if a person just bets and folds alot, it makes him look super aggressive when in fact he might be passive. Aggression Frequency, in a nutshell, is how often the person chooses to be aggressive when they have the opportunity.

Furthermore, as I understand it, the problem with AF is that is effected by a players VPIP, therefore a 50/10/3 (VPIP/PFR/AF) player doesn't have the same aggression as a 24/18/3, because the first is playing way more hands. AFQ is a "normalised" version, which attempted to measure a players "real" aggression out of 100.

remcod
09-20-2010, 08:29 AM
In the picture on every players stats you see an icon in the topleft (f.e. an eagle) How do you get that?

RanGoot
09-20-2010, 02:02 PM
In the picture on every players stats you see an icon in the topleft (f.e. an eagle) How do you get that?

Click on Options - Autorate

bandin
10-17-2010, 11:58 AM
this is great. thanks a lot for sharing :)

just wondering if anyone has found a 2barrel in 3bp/fold to 2barrel in 3bp in hem or does it not exist?

thanks

Ajax
10-17-2010, 03:42 PM
just wondering if anyone has found a 2barrel in 3bp/fold to 2barrel in 3bp in hem or does it not exist?

They do not exist, but they are stats that I would like to have.

I just now created a poll for these stats here:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/stats-suggestions/37881-turn-3bet-pot-cb-stats.html

luckystraights
10-18-2010, 10:35 PM
Can anyone hook me up with the popup on the left in the original screen cap, it isn't included in the hud what I downloaded.

Thanks.

babagohan
11-13-2010, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=RanGoot;145675[/QUOTE]

hey, i have downloaded and imported your hud. But i would like to get the letters before the numbers. How do i fix this ?

RanGoot
11-14-2010, 07:37 AM
hey, i have downloaded and imported your hud. But i would like to get the letters before the numbers. How do i fix this ?

putting letters in will make it no longer neat and compact. There are letters already included - eg s30 80 = Steal 30 fold to steal 80
c60 80 =cbet 60 fold to cbet 80
3b6 70 =3 bet 6 fold to 3b 70

etc

The top numbers are easy vpip and pfr and aggression

If you really want to add more just click hud options, player preferences, select the correct hud then the stats tab and at the right hand side 1/2 way down you will see a box to input abbreviations, then save.

iNet Warrior
11-20-2010, 09:32 PM
RanGoot, would you mind sharing your .pop file from the first page? Thanks man.

RanGoot
11-22-2010, 05:15 AM
RanGoot, would you mind sharing your .pop file from the first page? Thanks man.

The file is there on the first page. I attach it again but I have modified it slightly since

shawn784
12-14-2010, 07:57 AM
the stats are not correct in the 3bet pop up with the "he bets" when you have your mouse over fold to 3bet in the hud. none of the stats there match the stats in the cbet popup.

for instance where i call a 3bet and he cbets is 83% is the same as cbet in 3bet pot.

any idea how to make this stats correct?

thanks

RanGoot
12-14-2010, 04:02 PM
the stats are not correct in the 3bet pop up with the "he bets" when you have your mouse over fold to 3bet in the hud. none of the stats there match the stats in the cbet popup.

for instance where i call a 3bet and he cbets is 83% is the same as cbet in 3bet pot.

any idea how to make this stats correct?

thanks

Sorry I cant quite grasp your meaning. I had a look on mine and it seems in order. If you could post again showing how the stats look or failing that go to hud options - hud pop up config - select 3betting pop up - and change stats to suit how you would like them

ronnn88
12-25-2010, 05:46 PM
hey ran, i am new to huds and i was wondering why I imported your hud to mine, and when i run pokerstars my default hud is coming up even tho i have your hud selected

RanGoot
12-26-2010, 11:54 AM
hey ran, i am new to huds and i was wondering why I imported your hud to mine, and when i run pokerstars my default hud is coming up even tho i have your hud selected

Go to hud options -player preferences - select my hud - click on 'use for' tab - select poker stars and check 6 max box.

you may need to check that your default hud is not set the same or it may overide the hud you are trying to use. If the problem persists go to all the huds and uncheck all the boxes in the 'use for' tab and then repeat the above hud options procedure for the hud you are trying to use.

Borgim
12-31-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm using ur hud and they are just awesome! Thx :D

zeneil
01-13-2011, 08:41 AM
When you say cold call 3bet it means you call a 3bet even though you're not the original PFR right?

Another question regarding the 3betting pop up

Should it not be the other way around?

When I 3Bet someone
Folds to Cbet - (Does this mean the amount of time he folds to a cbet? If yes, then this should be under when I Call a 3Bet)
XXX
Donk Bet (How will I donk bet if I'm the 3bettor?)

nevermind I got it now. It was just confusing at first.

I think the correct name should be "When villain calls 3bet"

Dabooo
02-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello,
I use HEM 1.11.06a.

When i try to import the .xml file, HEM window freezes, then i got a "load failed" msgbox... any idea ?

RanGoot
02-21-2011, 07:41 AM
Hello,
I use HEM 1.11.06a.

When i try to import the .xml file, HEM window freezes, then i got a "load failed" msgbox... any idea ?

No sorry!

wlee1231
02-25-2011, 12:03 AM
Hello,
I use HEM 1.11.06a.

I also have exactly same problem when importing shared HUD file into my HEM. I've written about 5 emails to Support and finally their conclusion is:

The file you are working with is either corrupted or from a very old version. It will not work and there is no workaround. You will need to recreate it manually or get someone to export it and upload it again from a new version.

:eek:

then seems we need to make it by ourselves :mad:

johncc
02-25-2011, 05:41 AM
Old post but where do you get AFQ from as i cant find it anywhere in HEM and would love this stat

Ok Found it

judgester
03-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi Patvs

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm a noob on HM manager - I'm using your colour coding for the stat ranges from earlier in the thread and I was wondering why the W$SD number for 58-100 was in green (fishy)?.

I would have though this certainly true for going to showdown but would have though a high percentage of winning at showdown would mean going all the way with the best hand more often than not?

Many thanks if you can help.

Patvs
03-26-2011, 12:17 AM
I found the color coding at PokerNews.

I think the value is green, because it will save you money knowing his W$SD percentage is so high.

Because if you ever are involved in a hand with that player and he bets the river, if you call, you'll probably not have the best hand.

This is the same color coding as Aggression Factor 0-1.5 = GREEN (or 3bet 0-3.5, etc.) GREEN can also mean, the player is so tight, you have to respect his raises and always give him credit for a hand.

I'm personally not a big fan of a color coding where GREEN can mean both too tight / and too loose. I only use green for too loose, red for too tight, and NO color for the acceptable value.

judgester
03-26-2011, 07:40 AM
Thanks very much Patvs, this makes sense and is a help.

If anyone else knows of any articles that helps break the ranges down by colour coding I'd be obliged.

Cheers

donwlad
03-27-2011, 07:55 PM
I use HEM 1.11.06a.

Same problem with the last version, Please help!

Patvs
03-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which .xml are you trying to import?
A backup HUD you backed up yourself, or you downloaded a custom HUD .xml file?

RanGoot
03-28-2011, 04:57 AM

I think the value is green, because it will save you money knowing his W$SD percentage is so high.

Because if you ever are involved in a hand with that player and he bets the river, if you call, you'll probably not have the best hand.

This is the same color coding as Aggression Factor 0-1.5 = GREEN (or 3bet 0-3.5, etc.) GREEN can also mean, the player is so tight, you have to respect his raises and always give him credit for a hand.

I'm personally not a big fan of a color coding where GREEN can mean both too tight / and too loose. I only use green for too loose, red for too tight, and NO color for the acceptable value.

It also means he doesnt like to call the river without a strong hand so you can increase your bluff frequency.

donwlad
03-28-2011, 07:29 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which .xml are you trying to import?
A backup HUD you backed up yourself, or you downloaded a custom HUD .xml file?

Hi! My last version 1.11.06c but it was the same problem with 1.11.06b.

Which .xml are you trying to import? - That xml from the first post of the thread - 4049d1272879367-6-max-neater-modified-hud-myhud.xml

Patvs
03-28-2011, 09:00 PM
I have no problems importing the file.

Try downloading it again.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

donwlad
03-29-2011, 09:51 AM
I have no problems importing the file.

Try downloading it again.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

W7 x64 and x32. Firewall and anti-virus is now disabled.
dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8121/86782582.jpg screenshot after .xml file import (same picture for 1-1.5 mins)
after that >
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7676/ehml.jpg Load failed

Patvs
03-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Completely turn off UAC and reboot.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off.

-->Right-click on the HoldemManager folder--> properties--> turn off the attribute "read only"--> Apply--> OK
----

Can you delete > \Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\prefs.xml and also delete, pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.

NOsavedmylife
03-31-2011, 01:18 AM
Sorry guys I don't mean to be inconvenient, but when I click on the file to download the HUD it downloads and saves correctly. However, when I open HEM and go to import the file, it is not where I saved it. What am I missing here?

Thanks for the help

RanGoot
03-31-2011, 04:14 AM
Sorry guys I don't mean to be inconvenient, but when I click on the file to download the HUD it downloads and saves correctly. However, when I open HEM and go to import the file, it is not where I saved it. What am I missing here?

Thanks for the help

Run a search to find it or download it again to your desktop so that you can find it easily

NOsavedmylife
03-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks...I was able to find it for some reason when I saved it on my desktop...

NOsavedmylife
03-31-2011, 01:26 PM
I too like I only using green for too loose, red for too tight, and NO color for the acceptable value. Could you show me an example of how you used this concept in relation to the Stats you provided?

Thanks

NOsavedmylife
03-31-2011, 01:29 PM

Sorry forgot to reference.

I too like only using green for too loose, red for too tight, and NO color for the acceptable value. Could you show me an example of how you used this concept in relation to the Stats you provided?

Thanks

Bob77
03-31-2011, 07:50 PM
I got that error because I downloaded the .xml not logged in and got the long name version (a webpage in xml) :)

isildur2
04-17-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm pretty noob in HUD, i just found out what it is.. but I have no clue at all how you use these codes.. and where do I put them?

Like if I go to that link i just see some random codes (for me) I searched this site and google, but nothing is stated about how you can use something so that these codes appear on my pokerstars screen and the stats?

Please tell me how do I do this or some sort of link cause I have no clue at all...

RanGoot
04-18-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm pretty noob in HUD, i just found out what it is.. but I have no clue at all how you use these codes.. and where do I put them?

Like if I go to that link i just see some random codes (for me) I searched this site and google, but nothing is stated about how you can use something so that these codes appear on my pokerstars screen and the stats?

Please tell me how do I do this or some sort of link cause I have no clue at all...

Have you considered reading the HEM instructions?

Luffles
05-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Thanks for posting this XML, op! Super helpful for 6 max.

shorshi
06-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey :)

Would someone be so kind to post some color-ranges for the following stats:

limp/fold

flop check/raise

Turn cb

fold flop cb vs raise

bet vs missed flop cb ip

bet vs missed turn cb ip

Would be awesome if its in the same style/scheme like in #1 (concerning which color fits which "style" of player)

Thanks in advance
/shorshi

johncc
06-15-2011, 01:19 PM
having looked at this HUD, the stats for colours are way out of what is considered the normal ranges, did you just make them up, because you never used leak buster for analysis

shorshi
06-15-2011, 01:21 PM
r u talking about the colorscheme in #1 for VPIP and PFR and stuff? I think these ranges are near optimum

johncc
06-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Optimum VPIP 12-25 In yellow as ideal is 18-24

AF optimal is 30-38 and not 27-42

3bet less than 3.5 is in Green (why) as this is an indication of how tight his range is

cbet is green at less than 58% just indicates he doesnt do it enough

WTSd less than 20% in Green, when this indicates he is aggro

W$sd, no idea where he made these figures up

Agression factor can be mostly ignored as the AF% is more important, his AF can say 6 and if it does i guarantee this is nearly all on the flop, if on streets it says say 45, 40, 38 this is continued agression where as

65,31,22 clearly isnt

shorshi
06-15-2011, 01:46 PM
VPIP: okay, 12 perhaps is a bit low. 16 would be better. 24 or 25 doesnt matter.

3bet: yeah, it means he only value-3bets, so its green because its easy to make money from. (exploitable etc)

cbet: same explanation. Easy to make money from, as he cbets not often enough.

WTSd: less than 20%... u have to see it in combination. Is he overall aggro? or is he overall tight/passive (which would indicate that he only goes to SD with the nuts.)

W$Sd: These are pretty common numbers

genik1988
09-02-2012, 03:39 PM
How to transfer those xml files to .pop in hm2 for the popups?

udbrky
09-02-2012, 08:02 PM
In Popup Designer, you'll need to add the stats. It can't be converted directly.

genik1988
09-02-2012, 08:08 PM
udbrky, could do you have skype? id like to add you because i have problems with hm2

TuttoLotta
11-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Thanks to the guy that made the color coding,great job !
Can a HU player give the color coding for the same stats,but for HU?
it would be very useful too.