PDA

View Full Version : most Cash game hands importing - But Some Aren't

theillegittoo
05-03-2010, 02:31 AM
Problem is this: I'm playing on Pokerstars, HUD works, import works fine. But it randomly seems to be missing hands. In my most recent session it was missing hands from my 3/6 table, and it didn't seem like it was on any of my other tables (all were 1/2 - 2/4). Though it wasn't missing ALL the hands from that table, just some.

Anyways, I'm looking in the HH text file and I see hands that occured that don't exist in the db, and weren't imported. I know because it missed the largest pot of the night, and when I sort by pot size it has a bunch of smaller pots than what really were the largest pots of the night. I tried manually importing the folder and it said "x amount of hands imported, but 64 errors", then i tried again and it said the same thing but now w/ 38 errors. Now I try it and it just says there's nothing to import... like it thinks it got all the hands, but it hasn't. Help? Anything to do with it being the 100-250 BB tables? i DLed the fix for that, and it had been working I thought.

netsrak
05-03-2010, 05:26 AM
Are you using 1.10.06a? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Please create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database.

If that works try a reindex of your current database via pgadminII->maintenance.
To reimport the file you need to rename it or move it to a different folder.