PDA

View Full Version : HUD statistics not accurate

lionkiller
05-03-2010, 12:30 AM
My HUD stats start out accurately but after a few hands they become wildly inaccurate.

The most obvious example is the number of hands I've played, which starts at 15k and then drops to double figures! Also, my stats are different on each of teh tables I am playing at!

It's as if it resets the stats,

I've set myself as the Hero in HEM. Not sure what else I have to do, so I'd be grateful for any help

netsrak
05-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Hero stats are only session stats by design. When you sit down at a table (from your description i think you are playing on FTP?) the prefetch displays your overall stats. After playing a hand you are recognized as hero and your session stats for the table are displayed.

lionkiller
05-03-2010, 08:47 AM
What I want to see is my opponents historical statistics. Is this possible

Am I able to see those?

netsrak
05-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Villain stats should contain all hands from your database for this player according to the filters you selected in the Additional Hud filters.

lionkiller
05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Thank you. I see that the villain stats are as they should be (although when I multi table they are not identical, but there's only a slight difference so I shalln't worry)

By the way, when I multi table, the HERO stats do vary quite considerably from table to table. Is there any reason for this.

I am playing iPoker if that helps

netsrak
05-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Hero stats are always for the table / session. This is to represent your table image.