PDA

View Full Version : Steps SNGs on Full Tilt

El Chupa Nibre
05-02-2010, 10:56 PM
HEM 1.10.06a doesn't seem to support the Steps SNGs on Full Tilt (introduced by one of the last month's updates). Is it just me or it's not supported? Any idea when are we going to have an update for that?

Right now if I - let's say - play a Step 1 SNG - when I finish and win a Step 1 ticket (3rd-5th place) HEM shows the SNG as finished with 0 as winnings. If I finish and win a Step 2 ticket (1st to 3rd place) HEM shows the SNG as not finished and with 0 as winnings.

The Minder
05-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Here's something else real neat HM does with steps... to the name database it adds a player name:

"TheMinder, Step 1 Ticket"

Isn't that so kewl?

netsrak
05-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Please zip and mail the original hands with link to this thread and description to support@holdemmanager.net. Then we can generate a bug report for it.

The Minder
05-03-2010, 05:13 AM
HHs, screenshot & description send off. Will sit back and wait for the developers to Rush towards a fix.

ffrllc
05-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah, I just noticed I have these additional player entries in my DB as well.

ffrllc, Step 3 Ticket
ffrllc, Step 4 Ticket
ffrllc, Step 5 Ticket
etc...

How can I delete these names from my DB?

Using HEM 1.10.06a

morny
05-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Youll either need to create a new database and reimport when the issue is fixed or just ignore them, it wont cause any issues with your database functionality but trying to manually delete players could cause lots of issues so safer to just ignore until we fix it

The Minder
05-05-2010, 02:38 AM
...so safer to just ignore until we fix it

Time frame?

morny
05-05-2010, 08:36 PM
It may make it into the next release and if not the one after that, depends on a lot of things so hard to give an accurate ETA but a rough guess would be a couple of days

Pupp3tMast3r
06-12-2010, 05:56 AM
I've started to notice these while playing some steps on Tilt -- this is not yet fixed.

morny
06-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Im almost certain this is fixed in 1.11.02 which is due out in a couple of days

gnvsnnkv
06-15-2010, 04:04 AM
Ahhh.... At last... Thank you guys. But now, how do you fix the whole thing?

netsrak
06-15-2010, 06:45 AM
delete and reimport the hands

baikt
07-07-2010, 10:29 AM
I have played a bunch of steps SnGs on fulltilt and they were recorded incorrectly by HEM (only recorded losses) which skews my results.

Please inform me step by step how to fix it and how to fix the results.

Thank you

morny
07-08-2010, 02:33 AM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your Tournament Summaries.

The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

baikt
07-08-2010, 03:54 AM
thanks,

but my problem is in full tilt poker, not poker stars.

please inform me how can i stop the problem of negative results in the steps sit&go, and also how to recover my real results, in full tilt poker.

thank you

morny
07-08-2010, 09:15 PM
sorry, misread that, email me some hands and summaries to support@holdemmanager.com and ill check into this for you

a.k.a.Also
07-09-2010, 02:25 AM
It appears to be working ok if you create a new database.
There is a quirk with the 18 strs though, the Turbo gets labelled MTT, the regular correctly labelled 2 table.

morny
07-09-2010, 11:55 AM
That is completely strange if you need a new database for it to work, if thats the case there may have been an issue with the previous database although it does seem very coincidental but it would be extremely unusual that creating a new database would fix this when another database with the exact same HM version wouldnt work and that would indicate a database problem.

With the tables being labelled wrong please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well get that fixed

wacker1913
06-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Hi there

Today(after a long while) i played one of those Step1 tourneys at pokerstars.

I use ver.1.11.06.g

In the tourney selection i can see that i made the first place but the other datas look like the tourney was lost (ROI -100%, Buy In -7,50 and so on)

Hope you have all the details you need and maybe can tell me whats the probleme here.

Thanks, regards

netsrak
06-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Did you request and import the summary?

You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

Then import them manually to HM.

Stars now supports the automatic writing of summaries: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup

wacker1913
06-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks for you help , just learned that HandHistory and Tournament History isn’t the same :)