PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ongame

b0bb4n
05-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I just bought a new computer and installed windows 7, which btw has only brought me trouble this far. And HM misses alot of hands all of a sudden, havent really had any problem when i used xp.

Im used to use ongame hand grabber at the same time though, but still waiting for the "new code" so cant use it atm.

anyway it seems that the results from the hud vs the one in hm are different, hud seems to be more accurate for some reason. And is misses alot of hands, can it have anything to do with windows 7?

also ongame lags alot more on windows 7 for some reason, not computer lag, but connection.

netsrak
05-03-2010, 04:45 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.06a from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

b0bb4n
05-03-2010, 12:36 PM
yea already got the newest. And that didnt seem to work :(

but howcome that hud shows accurate but not in hm?

im alsp using ongame hand grabber now. still problems :S

EDIT: not sure if this is relevant, but before i installed w7 i made a back up of my postgre database, and then i played a session and just exported those hands so i could import them by myself later.

But that didnt work :S it says error for every single hand, i even tried import from the HMArchive map, from the ongame handhistory log file, even exported hands from poker tracker v2. none of them worked to import.

b0bb4n
05-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Baah

now i tried microgaming and hm are missing alot of hands there too. :S

no idea what could be wrong, poker tracker v2 seems to work though

for some reason hm shows that i have played 342 hands even though its only 256

netsrak
05-04-2010, 05:30 AM
Please create a new database for a test and try with this one.

b0bb4n
05-04-2010, 10:34 AM
yea, i tried that last night at that seems to work. thats odd. well thx for the help

but now i have two databases, so how do i remove the old one that didnt work? takes up so much space

fozzy71
05-04-2010, 11:41 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

b0bb4n
05-04-2010, 12:14 PM
thank you