PDA

View Full Version : omaha manager

razor25
05-02-2010, 02:29 PM
hi - i paid for the omaha attachment, but cannot seem to get it working or even showing up in HEM. The desktop icon has changed, so something has happened. But it asks for needlessly complicated psq etc passwords. i accidentally paid for it for $89.99 not the upgraded price, so i need some money back and some help to get it started please.

can someone help please

a.k.a.Also
05-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Add Omaha To Holdem Manager Small Stakes Version $39.99

Add Omaha To Holdem Manager Pro Version $64.99

Click on the Omaha Manager link at the top of this page.

There is a button to click to add Omaha to existing HEM

Meh - you changed your post while I was replying !

Sales will sort out any refund due if you email them mailto:sales@holdemmanager.com (sales@holdemmanager.com)

And Fozzy will no doubt shortly be around to sort the install problem........

razor25
05-03-2010, 04:16 AM
any help please?

netsrak
05-03-2010, 05:03 AM
You installed a HM update?

The database connection settings are the same as before.
Please check our installation FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Quick Start Guide (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/21/Holdem+Manager+Quick+Start+Guide)

Please post a screenshot of the problem if you can't figure it out.

razor25
05-03-2010, 06:12 AM
thanks - downloaded the latest version. All fine but the omaha bit still has not come through.

just wondering whether it is anything to do with making the mistake of buying it from scratch rather than updating as it where.

any idea what i can do now?
thanks

Gig
05-03-2010, 06:44 AM
You need to put in the new registration code.

If you have the regcode, you need to start hem. then clear the old code. close Hem. Start HEm and use the new code. Thats it.

If you dont have the regcode, you need to go the hem shop and look it up. Or write a mail to the Hem-sales guys.
I had similar problems, maybe that thread helps:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/30163-serious-problems-adding-hem-omaha.html

razor25
05-03-2010, 01:04 PM
thanks - that worked in the sense i can now get the omaha function working but i cannot seem to merge it with the holdem. I now cannot (or do not have the right) to see both sets of results.
thanks

netsrak
05-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Seems like you didn't buy the Omaha upgrade but the Full version. Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with both your license details and ask for a new key including Holdem and Omaha.