PDA

View Full Version : Making HUD work on pokerstars?

turbotroll
05-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey, so i reinstalled HEM today and all my previous problems went away, but a few weeks back there was the 35-40-100bb tables update on pokerstars where HEM released a zipfile you could extract to your folder to make HEM work again, now the link to the zip file seems to have disapeard :/ any idea where i can find it as my 35/40-100bb tables arent working again now?

netsrak
05-03-2010, 03:57 AM
Its included in our latest release 1.10.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

turbotroll
05-03-2010, 09:04 AM
I am using that version and yet i dont get any hud up on 40-100bb tables :/ Any ideas what could be wrong?

turbotroll
05-03-2010, 09:14 AM
I have been using HEM for like a year now, i have all my settings as they used to be but getting stats up seems impossible after i reinstalled the program, ive set everything like it usued to be so if u got anything please help =(

netsrak
05-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Do the handhistories appear in english language in the configured stars handhistory folder?

Is this the path you configured for the autoimport in HM?
I found a permission problem for another user with a similar issue and solved it by changing the handhistory path in the stars client to c:\stars.handhistory and changing the HM auto-import folder to the same location. After doing this please reboot HM and try again.