PDA

View Full Version : PKR problem

el_estrag0
05-02-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi,

I tried to setup hm for PKR. After lots of searching i still couldn't get it to work.
HM finds the hand history folder but the folders are empty.
Cant find in the pkr-software where i can choose wether or not to import or save hand histories.

It's quite strange because the folders are made by pkr but there isen't anything in them. anyone knows where i can make the change in order to get those hands saved on my pc?

Many thx.

Fiddy

a.k.a.Also
05-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Have you followed the instructions here?

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: PKR Network Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/327/PKR+Network+Setup)

el_estrag0
05-02-2010, 10:48 AM
yeah, i already did follow the instructions.

normally all should go automatically, but this isen't the problem.
The problem lies with pkr i think. its the software that doesn't save HH.
i already contacted pkr support and they gonna get back at me.

HM finds the pkr folder, and wants to import the hands but the folders it wants to import from are empty.

a.k.a.Also
05-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Ok, please keep us posted on any progress you make.

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Make sure PKR and HM files are set to Run as Admin.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right-click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for the PKR .exe file.

el_estrag0
05-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Hi AKA

i did what u asked me to, for the HM part all worked well.
But when i tried the same for pkr, i noticed the 'run as admin' checkbox couldn't be clicked or unclicked. i think its something with administator properties. The checkbox is gray.
any solutions?

Thx for getting me so far already

Kroolock
05-02-2010, 02:13 PM
on my knowledge you cant change the path to PKR-HHs and you havent a choice to save the HHs or not.
PKR save the HH in seperate folders - 1 folder per day

The HHs are always in
../../PKR/handhistory/"Playername"

With 1.10.06a i have no probs with PKR-Cashgames, autoimport and HUD.
and PKR isnt running as Admin but my useracc is an adminacc.
All on a Vista 64bit machine.

But when i tried the same for pkr, i noticed the 'run as admin' checkbox couldn't be clicked or unclicked. i think its something with administator properties. The checkbox is gray.
any solutions?

This checkbox is grayed out on my PC also.

For a test try to start PKR manually with adminrights

Rightclick on PKR.exe and choose "run as admin", play some hands and then look for the HH.
If this is working(HH is there) you should run PKR manualy as admin in the future or find a way to set this to automatic

If this inst working you have a general problem with your userrights or with your PKR installation.
Maybe you should try to deinstall/reinstall PKR

I know its not much help, but all i can do cause PKR & HM is working on my machine without any special settings.

greetings
Kroolock

el_estrag0
05-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi again

I run on adminaccount cuz I'm the only one who uses this pc and the only person who configured it at the very beginning.
I also thought the problem may lay there, but since I'm always admin that can't really be the issue imo.

I'll try to run PKR as admin, but I thought that if u run an adminacc all the programs u open also automatically run as admin.

If this doesn't work I'll try to re-install PKR and cross my fingers this will solve the case.
And if all fails I guess I'll have to wait for the support getting back at me -_-

I'll keep u guys updated if I'd find a solution for this matter.
Anyways thx for all the suggestions guys.

Newtie
05-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Apologies if this has already been answered but I couldn't find something on the forums. I have the latest 1.11.00 betaupdate and the HUD only works on cash games on the site I play PKR - Anyone able to help out why it works on cash games but not tournaments - all the other details such as reports/stats are fine, also the active player details window updates fine - it's just the hud that crashes.

I'd love to solve this issue as I have to use the HUD from pokerofficer a competitor programme until I can find a solution to teh HMManger issue.

morny
05-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Please see this FAQ for help with crashing

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

Kroolock
05-11-2010, 05:49 AM
"read the FAQ" is the wrong answer imo.
(and a typical "Support-Answer" without any knowledge about the discribed problem)

the crashing HUD on PKR-Tourneys seems normal, cause the HM-Team hasnt fix the problem with importing Tourney-Hands (See also http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/24298-pkr-tourney-hhs.html ).
The crash is direktly related to that buggy import.

hoping to see a fix soon :)

greetings
Kroolock

Cosmos
05-11-2010, 08:10 PM
PKR seems to have been forgotten

very annoying