PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding Ongame

Pica
05-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Hello,

I have never used this programme but I do use PO2 and I have gotten bored with all the bugs it has so I decided to switch to either this or PT3. I mainly play Fixed Hold'em, Omaha and PLO8 on Ongame poker sites.

1. I was wondering if this has the livetracking feature so you can see your hand strengths etc. while still playing for all the games (if not, which ones if any).

2. Does it also calculate rake correctly and can I import previous hands played from the site, also what happens if I by mistake try to import the same hand twice?

I might purchase the client directly but I am also interested in registering at Titanpoker and play for the client so I can get it for free. (which is better?)

3. Is this a one time payment or a yearly license?

4. I have three computers, (two stationary and one laptop) Can I use one license for all of them or do I have to buy the product for every computer?

Any help would be appreciated,
Pica!

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Hello,

I have never used this programme but I do use PO2 and I have gotten bored with all the bugs it has so I decided to switch to either this or PT3. I mainly play Fixed Hold'em, Omaha and PLO8 on Ongame poker sites.

1. I was wondering if this has the livetracking feature so you can see your hand strengths etc. while still playing for all the games (if not, which ones if any).

No, our live-tracking feature does not track or display your hand strength/equity. It will give you pot odds and betting sequence/history, as well as dim folded players HUD stats. This feature currently works on FTP, Stars, Cereus, and Party (w/ FPHG) only.

2. Does it also calculate rake correctly

Yes, we use the same method the site uses.

and can I import previous hands played from the site,

Yes, if you have the original hand histories. It should also be able to import the hands if exported from PT2, but it is always best to use the originals if you have them.

also what happens if I by mistake try to import the same hand twice?

It quickly skips and ignores it.

I might purchase the client directly but I am also interested in registering at Titanpoker and play for the client so I can get it for free. (which is better?)

I couldn't really say. That is probably something best asked of customers (on a poker forum) or you could try emailing our sales team if you have questions about the getitfree offers. Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.

3. Is this a one time payment or a yearly license?

One time fee

4. I have three computers, (two stationary and one laptop) Can I use one license for all of them or do I have to buy the product for every computer?

Your license allows you to use it on any 2 of your PCs at the same time. If you wanted to use it on all 3 at once you would need a 2nd license (and then u could use it on 4 machines at once).

If you only use one of the computers rarely, you can just reset your codes as necessary and unregister/register each PC.

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/)

*^ The holdemmanager.com web-shop has the same registration reset feature integrated for all new HM purchases. The separate reg site is for the customers that purchased HEM before this year.