PDA

View Full Version : tournament winnings bug

deathroll
05-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Everything is fine with my holdem manager except for the tourney section in which the software does not automatically enter my winnings. I can see my finish place, but the winnings are displayed as 0.00$, I tried reinstalling HEM and the postgresql but it didn't help.

Any suggestions ?

Patvs
05-02-2010, 04:41 AM
On Stars??

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

deathroll
05-03-2010, 01:12 PM
I did exactly as you guys said, asked pokerstars for my hand history, created a new database and entered the HH, but it didn't help at all ...

netsrak
05-04-2010, 06:46 AM
You need to import the hand histories and request and import the tournament histories in the 2nd step.

Its important that the tournament histories are in english language.

deathroll
05-04-2010, 07:38 AM
What do you mean by the 2nd step ? I asked pokerstars for my HH and explained to them what the problem so I don't understand what's going on :(

fozzy71
05-04-2010, 01:02 PM
What do you mean by the 2nd step ? I asked pokerstars for my HH and explained to them what the problem so I don't understand what's going on :(

[QUOTE=netsrak;145899]You need to import the hand histories and request and import the tournament histories in the 2nd step.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

deathroll
05-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Ok I emailed stars, and that's their request:
"Unfortunately, we do not have the tool to generate the report that you are requesting. Tournament Summaries will be included in the automated congratulatory email as soon as you finish the event, but they cannot be duplicated on our end.

Having said this, third party applications like PokerTracker or Hold'em Manager will be able to generate a similar report. You just need to upload the respective hand history to either one and they will calculate it for you.

I am afraid that we are unable to send you the multiple tournament summaries that you are requesting manually, as we do not have a report that allows us to pull this information from the database. Because of this, all player accounts have the option to automatically receive these reports at the end of a tournament set to 'Yes' as the default. These reports can be turned on or off by using the 'Options' and then 'Receive Congratulatory Emails' tabs.

However, we have attached your tournaments reports to this email.

Once again I apologize for not being able to accommodate your request and for any inconvenience that this may caused. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best of luck at the tables and thank you for choosing PokerStars."

morny
05-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Ive dealt with lots of people that sent me summaries, you can for example go to requests menu > hand history and you can get your last 1 weeks hands but they can also send you the full summary history, usually in .htm format as we dont support the xls format they provide.

Maybe they didnt understand properly, you just need the summary that details the prize money payout and the finishing places of the players.