PDA

View Full Version : Allin-EV color is red... doesn't make any sense

Flawless
05-01-2010, 06:48 PM
I just had to re-download and install HEM because of a computer reformat and the default color that the allin-EV line is in now is red whereas before it was light green. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but not only that, there isn't even a simple option that I can find for changing it back to light green. I did search the FAQ and found this: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Change EV Line Color in Graphs (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/278/Change+EV+Line+Color+in+Graphs)
but that does't tell me how to change it to light green... unless whoever wrote the FAQ just assumed people would know what to type exactly for what color they want to make it. I considered going in and doing what that says and just typing "light green" but don't even know if thats the exact way it needs to be written to change since it's not even specified. I just want it back to normal.

Flawless
05-02-2010, 01:17 AM
??

Patvs
05-02-2010, 05:46 AM
The old colour was DARKGREEN.
(winnings and EV were both the same colour, though the EV was smaller (size 1) and striped (dash). And winnings was size = 2, SOLID

I prefer ORANGE myself.

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Most of these html color names should work - HTML Color Names (http://www.w3schools.com/HTML/html_colornames.asp)

Flawless
05-03-2010, 01:01 AM
ok thanks, managed to fix that but ran into a different issue where when I try to see the stats for "button unopened VPIP" and PFR for my HU games it just says n/a. How can that be?

netsrak
05-03-2010, 04:53 AM
n/a means the stats are not available or not calculated yet because of the sample size.

Flawless
05-04-2010, 02:55 AM
so even if i wanted to see what my SB VPIP was over these 5k hands i have imported, i couldn't? any way to make it calculate it anyway?

netsrak
05-04-2010, 06:19 AM
You mean you don't have a SB VPIP over 5k hands?
Thats strange. I think we need to look into the hands. Could you please zip and mail the hands or a sample of those hands with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can look into it.