PDA

View Full Version : Specific Tourney hands incomplete in Data Table and in hands display

Gato
05-01-2010, 01:52 PM
This is what happens:

1. I start playing a tournament with Table Manager on, HUD starts to work.

2. After I finish the tournament I request the Tournament History from the Poker Stars Client.

3. I import this text file into Holdem Manager.

When I go to Results > Data View the hands showing are incomplete, and also in the Tournament > Hands display hands are incomplete.

For instance, I played a tourney today, it started at 10:00 AM and the hands appearing in the table start at 10:23:18 with blinds at 15/30. See image:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Gato_Vago/Poker/IncompleteHands.gif

Why is this happening, how can I fix this?

Regards.

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 02:18 PM
The hand histories are written while playing. The tournament history you request and import afterwards contains the results (amount won, place finished,etc), not any actual hands.

You are on the Hands tab and have [x] Last 100 selected.

Go to Tourney > Results > Dataview and select the tourney in the upper window. The last 100 hands will be displayed in the bottom window for that tourney. Select [x] All to see all the hands from that game.

They are sorted by time, with the last hand of the game at the top of the list. If you wanted to replay a tourney from start to finish you would click the Time column heading twice to resort them in chronological order. Right click any hand in the list and choose Replay All Hands.

Gato
05-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Fozzy, the Tourney > Results > Data View tab; is the first one I checked.

This is a screenshot:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Gato_Vago/Poker/HandsMissing.gif

As you can see, the tourney started at 10:00 AM, but first hand imported -red arrows- appears at 10:23:18

First hands are missing.

netsrak
05-03-2010, 05:23 AM
Do you have the missing hands in the Stars handhistory folder or in the hmarchive folder?

Gato
05-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Do you have the missing hands in the Stars handhistory folder or in the hmarchive folder?

No... And I think I must be honest here, although I may be seen as a stupid person. After checking both folders I asked myself: WTH is going on here, Stars missed writing these few hands while the others I was multitabling are there? Hard to believe.

Then I remembered that for this specific tournament I registered late.

Yesterday I played an MTT and could not find it in the Data Tab. Before I rushed here to post I carefuly checked button by button and noticed that I had filtered for 0-10000 players and this particular one had a 26200 field.

I will be more careful before posting here.

I apologise.

Best.

netsrak
05-04-2010, 06:44 AM
np :)