PDA

View Full Version : hands not importing

bigtunna
05-01-2010, 11:29 AM
im trying to set up hm with black belt poker on the ipoker network..iv added the site on the auto import folder yet the hands arent importing or showing up..cud u pls explain to me how to set it up to run properly ty

vlsup
05-01-2010, 12:41 PM
are you sure poker client is setting to save hand histories?
Options - system settings - save HH locally

and client language must be English

bigtunna
05-01-2010, 12:50 PM
yes store hand history locally is ticked an in english..it auto detected the site so i assumed it wud just start importing the hands on its own..but its not

vlsup
05-01-2010, 01:26 PM
did you set up HM and poker client exactly according this?
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: iPoker Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/19/iPoker+Setup)

play some hands - are they saved on disk?
If no - what Windows version you use? If Vista or W7 - did you disabled UAC and run poker client and HM as admin?

bigtunna
05-01-2010, 01:37 PM
school boy error on my part..my screen name is the same on ipoker as it is on full tilt an i forgot to change the names over..doh! its working fine..thanks anyway :D

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 02:04 PM
school boy error on my part..my screen name is the same on ipoker as it is on full tilt an i forgot to change the names over..doh! its working fine..thanks anyway :D

The 'Player Alias' option is to connect 2 different poker site names together, under a new, unique Alias name. Before you can create an alias you want to be sure you can find your various site names. If you only play 1 site there is no need for an alias. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+)

The 'Hero Names' option is to help the HUD know where you are sitting at the table.

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your Poker Site name. You can also click the Arrow and choose Player Search. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.