PDA

View Full Version : Import error and no HUD

rambodave
04-30-2010, 08:46 PM
I give up......sorry to bother you guys but after looking through the forums the past couple of days I can't get this straightened out. I recently purchased HEM and got it up and running a couple of days ago. It worked great except the HUD would not stay under the right names. Every table was different. So, I tried to sort this out yesterday and could not fix this problem. Then all of a sudden my HUD would not pop up at all, and to boot when I would test out a play money table on stars, auto import kept on coming up with an import error after every hand. So, after searching for a solution for that, I gave up and uninstalled and reinstalled HEM and set up everything from scratch....except the postgres as it was already installed. I went through the setup process again as best as I could but I am still faced with the same problems. No HUD and import error after every hand. One other note.....when I did have the HUD running in the beginning I do not have preferred seating programmed in Pokerstars OR in the HUD so there should be no problem, right? I checked both setups to make sure they were the same. If at all I'd like to not have preferred seating.
Here are the answers to the info you want

1. I am using version 1.10.06a of HEM
2. I am testing on pokerstars and I have tested on fulltilt
3. I am playing NL hold'em ring
4. Yes I have clicked on the start auto import button
5. I have read over the FAQ's
6. HH's are showing up in the folder I programmed HEM to import from
7. not importing
8. Set up new database and still getting import errors
9. Table finder shows table I'm at but says it cannot find any unattached hands after I click on table and then table finder. When I then click on table finder no table shows up in the box, therefore no red square.
10. HH files are in english
11. Done
I have attached HEM config
Thanks, any help would be appreciated! I have emailed support about this but am still waiting to hear back from them.

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 01:55 PM
You have 2 import folders configured for pokerstars. Which one is setup in the pokerstars client to write the hands to? Delete whichever auto import folder is wrong. Make sure that pokerstars and ftp are writing the hand histories. If not, double check their poker client options.

C:\Users\rambodave\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHi story,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Users\rambodave\Documents\Pokerstars HH,True,True,C:\Users\rambodave\Documents\HEM Archives\Pstars archive

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the '\hem data' folder. Please Zip these 2 folders and email it, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

rambodave
05-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Thank you for your response Fozzy, I appreciate it. Patrick from support did a team viewer session with me and problems were fixed within 15 minutes.

Your right, I had to delete one of the pokerstars Saved files. And also, when I was doing my testing I was doing it on a play money table (IDIOT!). I didn't realize HEM does not work for play money games. We also had to change my prefetch file location so it was the right one. And also, set seating preferences. I didn't realize seating preferences were mandatory.

Anyhow those were the solutions. Thanks again for trying to help....I should've closed this post after that session but I was so excited I forgot. Sorry for having to make you write all that stuff out.

Thanks again Fozzy!