PDA

View Full Version : Serious problems adding HEM omaha

Gig
04-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Hey,

maybe I'm not smart enough or your webshop just fucked me.

As you see i can login to the forums, but when i chose the product from your shop the website wants me to login again, and when i try to do i get an error message. I tried it so many times, not possible that i mistyped it everytime. I have tried to use my username, and my emailadress as well. I even changed the browser, because hem has had problems with opera earlier. What's my play now?

And now that i made this thread, i'll just ask another question. If i want to purchase over DC, i can only use credit cards it seems. Is that correct?

fozzy71
04-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) is not part of the forums. You need to create an account for the web-shop, separate from this forum account. Chances are you can use the same name/password, etc, but you must register a new account before you can login to it.

If you have questions regarding DC, you will need to ask their customer support. If you have questions or problems with your account for the web-shop, please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.

Gig
05-01-2010, 05:30 AM
Thanks fozzy,that worked.

I just bought it, and did get a screen where my new serialcode was shown. But then i made a mistake and clicked the wrong button in HEM. As a result i have my old HEM code in the clipboard and cant add the new one. I havent received an email with the new code yet. But i remember that the above mentioned screen said i could visit the page again to check my code.

Please give me a link - even better would be if you sent me an email. I was on the registration page, and had the same problem as mentioned in OP btw. Is it possible that i have to make a different account for that as well? Please dont start that with every subforum.

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks fozzy,that worked.

I just bought it, and did get a screen where my new serialcode was shown. But then i made a mistake and clicked the wrong button in HEM. As a result i have my old HEM code in the clipboard and cant add the new one. I havent received an email with the new code yet. But i remember that the above mentioned screen said i could visit the page again to check my code.

Check your junk/spam boxes as the emails often go there. If not, Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.

I was on the registration page, and had the same problem as mentioned in OP btw. Is it possible that i have to make a different account for that as well? Please dont start that with every subforum.

Yes, you need to register an account there before you can login. It is not a part of the forums, neither is the web-shop account at holdemmanager.com. More than likely you will be able to register using the same name and password that you created here, unless someone else already did, which is unlikely.

Gig
05-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Thanks again fozzy.

I just needed to visit the shop again, and not the registration page.

Its all perfectly working. :)

I still have to say its a bit of an overkill to have 3 different accounts and passwords for HEM and its different parts. And I never registered at usersvoice, so that would be a 4th.