PDA

View Full Version : BB HUD Stat Bug

brianwi
04-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi,

So I use the BB HUD stat (# of BB's) for myself only on my HUD. I realize this stat doesn't update until it can read in the hand history and then it updates. That's not the issue. I play 12-20 tables, and every day a few times, the BB stat that has been correct for a table, will FOR ONE HAND become incorrect. If I had 25BB's for example, it shows 25. The next hand ends, and it will show 16. Then after the next hand, it updates back to being correct.

This happens quite frequently. As it's not incorrect in the hand history file from PokerStars, those aren't helpful here obviously. Only way to repro is to play.

Thanks,
Brian

_Loki_
05-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Hi Brian - assuming it's not an HM or PS update problem... (I've read your other posts & I know you are a smart guy :) )

** What game(s) @ PS ?

** This has happened ever since you started using that stat or is it a new development ?

** Have you tried turning this stat on for your opponents ? It would be interesting to know if this behaviour is the SAME for everyone at the table at the SAME time. A yes/no to that would be a useful diagnostic probably

** Have you tried to reproduce this behaviour in replayer ?

brianwi
05-01-2010, 02:48 PM
20-50BB games .5/1 and 1/2 for sure.

It's always happened since the stat was added.

I will try to repro in the replayer and by turning it on for others and let you know.

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the '\hem data' folder. Please Zip these 2 folders and email it, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.