PDA

View Full Version : Reports tab not matching Sessions tab..

Lefort
04-30-2010, 02:36 PM
I've noticed that with all filters off, my yearly net amount won is off by about 1-2% between the Reports and Sessions tabs. The # of hands is correct, but both the net amount as well as expected ev amount won are off (by the same amount). Is this normal and just a minor bug in a few hands being mis-recorded in some way?

fozzy71
04-30-2010, 08:25 PM
See if this helps - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Innacurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

If not, give us more details such as what site and what version of HEM, etc.

Lefort
05-03-2010, 07:51 PM
I do use multiple currencies but the link on that page to explaining that issue seems to be broken. But maybe that's my problem?

I'm guess it has something to do with it because I don't recall the problem prior to a couple months back where I introduced the new currency. The problem also seems to be a regular occurrence in that the yearly total discrepancy is from being a little bit off on each of the past couple months, ie. not just from a single hand/session.

Lefort
05-03-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm using the newest version of HM, and the secondary currency I use (next to USD) is GBP on InterPoker. (I also play on Stars/FTP/Abso/Cake/Betsafe/Party all with USD.)

netsrak
05-04-2010, 05:25 AM
We added some new Columns for the Multi currency support.

Please add $(USD), €(EUR) and GBP to the reports. The old winnings column displays wrong values now.

Lefort
05-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Yup, thanks. Now the $USD Net Amount Won on the Reports Tab matches the Net Amount Won on the Sessions Tab, and the "old" Net Amount Won shows the wrong number that's off by 1-2%.

Is it possible to add a proper $USD (EV adjusted) Net Amount Won for the Reports Tab? As that number is still off by the 1-2%..