PDA

View Full Version : Run it Twice function and lack of past data in HUD

SamDMND
04-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry for the basic questions and if this is in the wrong place!

Firstly, I think there is a discrepency in the data being shown by the HUD when the 'run it twice' feature is used on FTP. The session stats seem to only encorporate the first of the 2 flop/turn/rivers. The session stats on the main page seems to be OK tho, am I correct? It's not a major problem obviously but I am not sure how accurate the whole program is reacting to this feature of FTP.

Secondly, my HUD seems to not be showing some of the older data that I have collected. For example, having not played for a while I came accross a few players I know I have played with (recognise screenname and have notes on them) but the HUD says I havent played any hands with them. I checked the HUD settings and it should be showing hands played in the last 18 months which is plenty. Is my database exporting hands after they have been there a while? This was also playing NL Cap if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the hard work guys, you dont get enough credit on here for your customer service, your responses to problems in the past has been excellent so I look forward to hearing from you!

Also, sorry for being a noob, the solutions are probably very simple but I am not very good with all this database stuff...

netsrak
05-03-2010, 05:08 AM
Run it twice is not supported, we only read the first showdown from the handhistory.

For the Hud data please check your settings in the Hud options->Additional Hud filters. You probably have a time filter there (which makes sense because players change their style)