PDA

View Full Version : Everest poker Handhistories gone

Tooren
04-30-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi there,

i have a problem with my Holdemmanager storing the handhistories of already processed hands. During play i have stats on all sites, so that is all working fine. Only yesterday i played a tournament on Everestpoker, and i wanted to take a look at the handhistory today. Infortunately for the date of yesterday there were only handhistories of Pokerstars and Fulltilt stored, and i could not find the everestpoker handhistories in this directory.

Anybody any idea where they have gone?

Best regards,
Tooren

Tooren
04-30-2010, 08:35 AM
I looked into my history, and from the middle of march i have no evp hand stored anymore. Maybe i made a holdemmanager update then, which somehow changed this?

morny
04-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

Tooren
04-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Here it is.

Hopes this gives a clue.

Best regards, and thanks in advance.

Tooren
04-30-2010, 10:14 AM
Hmmm, it says for the file config.HEM: invalid file, in the attachment popup window after uploading

_Loki_
05-01-2010, 06:28 AM
You are trying to attach the Config.HEM file,
which is here on my XP:
"C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.HEM"

but Morny asked you to attach the HoldemManager.config file
which is here on my XP:
"C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManager.config"

Tooren
05-01-2010, 07:25 AM
thanks, here it is.

netsrak
05-03-2010, 04:26 AM
Your Everest files should be archived in the default folder c:\hmarchive. There is a subdirectory for year, for every month and for every day per month.

This is your configuration:
C:\Program Files\Everest Poker\History,True,True,C:\HMArchive

Tooren
05-03-2010, 08:02 AM
Thanks found them there!