PDA

View Full Version : backup error hm1

paulifax
08-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Hello support,

i tried the backup and restore wizzard and got this error:

holdemmanager: error: pg_dump: SQL-Anweisung schlug fehl
pg_dump: Fehlermeldung vom Server: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293
pg_dump: Die Anweisung war: COPY public.handhistories (pokerhand_id, handhistory, standardizedhandhistory, filename) TO stdout;

[08.08.2012 15:19] error: error backup up holdemmanager

i do have postgres 08.04.

could you help me please!

Patvs
08-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Was the backup also created with SQL 8.4? (and you're restoring to a computer that also has SQL 8.4?)
The error looks like a corrupt database (so the backup file is corrupt)

Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_03Aug2012.exe

Can't you reimport the handhistories into a new database, by running a import from folder on your archive folder?

paulifax
08-09-2012, 03:35 AM
thank you!

i updated HM and tried to backup and got this error now:

holdemmanager: error: pg_dump: SQL-Anweisung schlug fehl
pg_dump: Fehlermeldung vom Server: ERROR: could not read block 35958 of relation base/16397/16620: Invalid argument
pg_dump: Die Anweisung war: COPY public.compiledplayerresults_month (compiledplayerresults_id, totalhands, totalamountwon, totalrake, totalbbswon, vpiphands, pfrhands, couldcoldcall, didcoldcall, couldthreebet, didthreebet, couldsqueeze, didsqueeze, facingtwopreflopraisers, calledtwopreflopraisers, raisedtwopreflopraisers, smallblindstealattempted, smallblindstealdefended, smallblindstealreraised, bigblindstealattempted, bigblindstealdefended, bigblindstealreraised, sawnonsmallshowdown, wonnonsmallshowdown, sawlargeshowdown, wonlargeshowdown, sawnonsmallshowdownlimpedflop, wonnonsmallshowdownlimpedflop, sawlargeshowdownlimpedflop, wonlargeshowdownlimpedflop, wonhand, wonhandwhensawflop, wonhandwhensawturn, wonhandwhensawriver, facedthreebetpreflop, foldedtothreebetpreflop, calledthreebetpreflop, raisedthreebetpreflop, facedfourbetpreflop, foldedtofourbetpreflop, calledfourbetpreflop, raisedfourbetpreflop, bigbetpreflopsawshowdown, bigbetflopsawshowdown, bigbetturnsawshowdown, bigbetriversawshowdown, bigcallpreflopsawshowdown, bigcallflopsawshowdown, bigcallturnsawshowdown, bigcallriversawshowdown, bigbetpreflopwonshowdown, bigbetflopwonshowdown, bigbetturnwonshowdown, bigbetriverwonshowdown, bigcallpreflopwonshowdown, bigcallflopwonshowdown, bigcallturnwonshowdown, bigcallriverwonshowdown, turnfoldippassonflopcb, turncallippassonflopcb, turnraiseippassonflopcb, riverfoldippassonturncb, rivercallippassonturncb, riverraiseippassonturncb, sawflop, sawshowdown, wonshowdown, totalbets, totalcalls, flopcontinuationbetpossible, flopcontinuationbetmade, turncontinuationbetpossible, turncontinuationbetmade, rivercontinuationbetpossible, rivercontinuationbetmade, facingflopcontinuationbet, foldedtoflopcontinuationbet, calledflopcontinuationbet, raisedflopcontinuationbet, facingturncontinuationbet, foldedtoturncontinuationbet, calledturncontinuationbet, raisedturncontinuationbet, facingrivercontinuationbet, foldedtorivercontinuationbet, calledrivercontinuationbet, raisedrivercontinuationbet, totalpostflopstreetsseen, totalaggressivepostflopstreetsseen, vs_ep_raise_ip_fold, vs_ep_raise_ip_call, vs_ep_raise_ip_raise, vs_mp_raise_ip_fold, vs_mp_raise_ip_call, vs_mp_raise_ip_raise, vs_co_raise_ip_fold, vs_co_raise_ip_call, vs_co_raise_ip_raise, vs_sb_raise_ip_fold, vs_sb_raise_ip_call, vs_sb_raise_ip_raise, vs_ep_raise_oop_fold, vs_ep_raise_oop_call, vs_ep_raise_oop_raise, vs_mp_raise_oop_fold, vs_mp_raise_oop_call, vs_mp_raise_oop_raise, vs_co_raise_oop_fold, vs_co_raise_oop_call, vs_co_raise_oop_raise, vs_bt_raise_oop_fold, vs_bt_raise_oop_call, vs_bt_raise_oop_raise, ep_vs_raise_ip_fold, ep_vs_raise_ip_call, ep_vs_raise_ip_raise, ep_vs_raise_oop_fold, ep_vs_raise_oop_call, ep_vs_raise_oop_raise, mp_vs_raise_ip_fold, mp_vs_raise_ip_call, mp_vs_raise_ip_raise, mp_vs_raise_oop_fold, mp_vs_raise_oop_call, mp_vs_raise_oop_raise, co_vs_raise_ip_fold, co_vs_raise_ip_call, co_vs_raise_ip_raise, co_vs_raise_oop_fold, co_vs_raise_oop_call, co_vs_raise_oop_raise, bt_vs_raise_oop_fold, bt_vs_raise_oop_call, bt_vs_raise_oop_raise, sb_vs_raise_ip_fold, sb_vs_raise_ip_call, sb_vs_raise_ip_raise, facingsqueezeascaller, foldtosqueezeascaller, facingsqueezeasfirstraiser, foldtosqueezeasfirstraiser, bbfacingsbcompletion, bbraisesbcompletion, facingflopcheckraise, foldtoflopcheckraise, facingturncheckraise, foldtoturncheckraise, facingrivercheckraise, foldtorivercheckraise, facingflopcbetip, foldtoflopcbetip, raiseflopcbetip, callflopcbetip, facingturncbetip, foldtoturncbetip, raiseturncbetip, callturncbetip, facingrivercbetip, foldtorivercbetip, raiserivercbetip, callrivercbetip, facingflopcbetoop, foldtoflopcbetoop, raiseflopcbetoop, callflopcbetoop, facingturncbetoop, foldtoturncbetoop, raiseturncbetoop, callturncbetoop, facingrivercbetoop, foldtorivercbetoop, raiserivercbetoop, callrivercbetoop, cbetflopip, couldcbetflopip, cbetturnip, couldcbetturnip, cbetriverip, couldcbetriverip, cbetflopoop, couldcbetflopoop, cbetturnoop, couldcbetturnoop, cbetriveroop, couldcbetriveroop, bbfacingsbsteal, bbfoldtosbsteal, bbraisesbsteal, bbcallsbsteal, bbfacingbtnsteal, bbfoldtobtnsteal, bbraisebtnsteal, bbcallbtnsteal, bbfacingcosteal, bbfoldtocosteal, bbraisecosteal, bbcallcosteal, facedfivebetpreflop, foldedtofivebetpreflop, calledfivebetpreflop, raisedfivebetpreflop) TO stdout;

[09.08.2012 09:32] error: error backup up holdemmanager

Patvs
08-09-2012, 03:41 AM
On which site did you play the hands?
Do you still have access to the original handhistories, or have your C:/HMArchive folder?

paulifax
08-09-2012, 07:18 AM
i play on pokerstars.

there are folder in c:hmarchiv but i still can open the handhistories. they have a small locked sign by the way. there are only hands from this year. i miss the hands from last year. but they are in my stats. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/images/smilies/confused.png
i imported them the last time i reinstalled HM manually (with the import from folder function).

Patvs
08-09-2012, 02:14 PM
If you still have access to a database, with your hands from last year, go to options--> database management--> connect--> and export all your hands, so you'll have all the handhistories of those hands.

Alternatively, email PokerStars support, and request all the hands you've ever played.