PDA

View Full Version : Can not get my HUD configuration to work after reinstalling HEM

abear
04-30-2010, 02:21 AM
Hello!

Due to import errors I had to reinstall my HEM. After I reinstalled and manually imported my old DB I imported my old HUD configuration, but can not get it to work properly. It seems like HUD ONLY will use the default configuration. Also the player stats does not show in the correct place. I have tried some advice suggested in various threads here, but the problems persists.

I am running HEM Pro 1.10.06a it says in my program heading, I have also tried to run betaupdate twice.
I am playing at Pokerstars.
Table manager is running and hands are imported from the Stars HH folders to HEM. The hands are displayed and saved in English.
I play PLO 6-max.
I have not tried table manager as HUD does apper, just not the way I want it too.....

netsrak
04-30-2010, 05:00 AM
1.10.06a is the latest beta too.

Please check the Use for tab for your Hud configurations. Connect the default Hud to a site you don't play at and configure your Hud to be used for Stars.

You can manually change the Hud at a table for a test: right click on the table in the table manager and choose your Hud configuration.

abear
04-30-2010, 06:25 AM
Hello and thank you very much for your reply! I am now able to use the HUD configuration I want.

I solved the problem of wrongly placed stats by using the preferred seating option in Stars, and fixed positions in HEM. However HUD only shows a very few hands, not all the hands from myself or the other players I have in my DB. I have gone through the steps in this guide: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Villain Stats Not Accurate on Multiple Tables (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/54/Villain+Stats+Not+Accurate+on+Multiple+Tables+), but the problem persists. When I rebuilt my DB after reinstalling HEM I imported the larger daily files, not the single files for every table. Is this causing the problem, and if so will I have to create a new DB and import every single file there to make HUD use all hands?

_Loki_
04-30-2010, 08:17 AM
If your HM hands on a player are greater than your HUD hands on a player then it can't be be the reason you gave

Maybe it's this:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Additional HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/210/Additional+HUD+Filters)

abear
04-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Thank you for your reply.

Maybe it's this:
[url=http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/210/Additional+HUD+Filters]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Additional HUD Filters
This is the same filters as in the FAQ I link to in my last post, but your FAQ gives a little more accurate description, so thank you for that:).

In the FAQ I refer to it says:"If you don't want to set any filters or have come across a problem where stats seem to reset, it's most likely wrongly configured filters. To effectively remove filters, set all the minimums to 2 and all the maximums to 10 and this will show all the stats regardless of how many players are at a table."
I have set the filters as described but still only get a very few hands, it seems to only be hands played at each table. I have tried to search the FAQs and the forum, but have so far not found anything about this.

_Loki_
04-30-2010, 04:02 PM
are you saying that the HUD shows only the stats for the current game at the table ?
are you saying this is true for everyone at every table or just you ?

fozzy71
04-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Villain HUD stats are displayed as lifetime stats unless you use the HUD Options > Additional HUD Filters or other means to filter the HUD data displayed. If you think a person should have more hands in your DB than the HUD shows you can check by using the HUD Options > Launch Active Player Details window then click on their name. You can also check by using the [x] Use and Group by Currently Active Players Instead of Selected Player checkbox on the Reports tab.

abear
04-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Thank you for your responses! The reason for my problem with few hands showing in HUD was light brain damage for Hero:o. When resetting my HUD I was testing it out at 0.01-0.02 where I hardly have any stats on players as the only time I have played here b4 was when I last set up my HUD.... Everything now works fine:)