PDA

View Full Version : HUD Problems

cantona
10-08-2008, 07:40 PM
It took me a long time to get this to work, and since then it has never worked properly again.

Firstly, the table manager window disappears if I minimize it. It pops itself away but does not show on task bar to pop it up again, and at this point will not relaunch from exe file either.

Second, I moved all the stats/panels and got it set up how I want it, and the next time I launched it all the panels had moved. Uniformly for all seats, but not in the correct positions, overlapping and obstructing the cards and chip counts etc. They are now seemingly locked and cannot move them. Right click or CTRL right click does not move them at all. I have tried the toggle in Player prefs screen, but to no avail.

I have looked through the FAQ and nothing appears to mention this problem.

Right now it is virtually impossible to use the HUD, please can you help.

morny
10-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and try deleteing the default_mainpopup.pop from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder while HM is closed and then restart. If your still having problems email me monry@holdemmanager.net and well do a www.teamviewer.com session

cantona
10-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Do I delete the .pop file before or after the upgrade ?

And will I retain all settings in the upgrade, or will I have to reconfigure the HUD again, (will write it all down if so).

Cheers

morny
10-10-2008, 04:40 PM
you wont lose your settings if you just update, and delete the file before the update

cantona
10-16-2008, 09:13 PM
I have deleted the popup file and installed the latest update as of today. Now the HUD does not appear at all. The hands are recorded, and it flashes the showdown cards, but no display. I expected to see a new version of the popup file but note that a new one was not installed as part of the update.

cantona
10-20-2008, 06:53 PM
I am not getting far here !

I have emailed to monry@holdemmanager.net but it keeps bouncing back as not valid?

Can someone help to resolve this please?

cantona
10-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Should it be morny@ ?

I will try it with that and see.

morny
10-21-2008, 07:15 PM
Yea sorry it was morny. As you would have seen i had an autoresponder when you emailed as i was away so if someone hasnt helped you since email me and well do a session, sorry for the delay